IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I asked Rich nicely via soundcloud mail if he could set up a Badcamp page for all the analords in digital format to buy.

Patiently waiting for a extremely not imminent answer. :catsupine:

That would be amazing.

Yeah, I'd buy those in a heartbeat. I never got the records and I wasn't yet into paying for files back when they were on the Rephlex site, so I still only have the Chosen Lords CD.

I asked Rich nicely via soundcloud mail if he could set up a Badcamp page for all the analords in digital format to buy.

That would be amazing.

Yeah, I'd buy those in a heartbeat. I never got the records and I wasn't yet into paying for files back when they were on the Rephlex site, so I still only have the Chosen Lords CD.

This.

I'm yet to hear half of the Analord material.

Ok if Richard does it, please AB5! Ô Please!

EDIT: & Mr MEN, also! :mu-ziq:

Good luck, I've been saying this for the past year. At least i got my Analords before Rephlex vanished. Edited by afxual healing

Ok if Richard does it, please AB5! Ô Please!

EDIT: & Mr MEN, also! :mu-ziq:

Good luck, I've been saying this for the past year. At least i got my Analords before Rephlex vanished.

same here for Analord series (vinyls + legal downloads) i just wish for AB5 & Mr MEN

Guest PurpleMoustache

That would be amazing.

This.

I'm yet to hear half of the Analord material.

This. I got into Aphex and IDM about 2 years ago and never got any of the Rephlex stuff, and when I went for it, it was all down. Would be great to buy.

him mentioning that one track was in his top 10 of his own tracks, makes me really curious to know what his personal top 10 is.

Yeah, I was also curios about how he would rank his own albums.

^ Both Cottage tracks are killer. Definitely Analord-era offcuts.

Just listened to Organ for the first time in a little while. Still hits me hard as fuck. I think if this were to be properly mixed/mastered, it would probably be the ultimate RDJ track.

Agree

Edited by Alfreddo

right now 33 synthi rhy [q] to notting hill bus are the highlights for me. 14 floating oo is amazing, heliosphan live is so squelchy and nice - though I do always have a soft spot for alternate versions of tracks. 179 brk is fucking slick

thank you richard. feels greedy but looking forward so much to more being posted. check the soundcloud at least 10x a day. more calx please