IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

how about dem eriksarchive trax, doe... amirite?

I'm late getting to the Erik tracks- pulled a torrent from someone here, coming in slow. Do folks actually think this is RDJ?

I'm late getting to the Erik tracks- pulled a torrent from someone here, coming in slow. Do folks actually think this is RDJ?

I love those tracks. All I would say it was a bit weird how they all had artwork attached only to be taken down within days. I don't think anyone is suggesting it is RDJ but they are very good in their own right. There is more about this on the other thread which was moved to General, Music. Best not talk about it on this thread as it is punishable by death!!

Edited by CroydonCaptainJack

I love those tracks. All I would say it was a bit weird how they all had artwork attached only to be taken down within days. I don't think anyone is suggesting it is RDJ but they are very good in their own right. There is more about this on the other thread which was moved to General, Music. Best not talk about it on this thread as it is punishable by death!!

Yeah, it was a little suspicious that he removed them. I messaged him last week and he said Sorry, maybe later...

All I would say it was a bit weird how they all had artwork attached only to be taken down within days.

The tracks haven't necessarily been taken down; they might have been made private (i.e. no longer shared).

I'm guessing it's the same for everyone else, but in case some don't notice - new tracks don't seem to be showing up on main artist page, you have to actually click into "Tracks" to find them.

Yeah that fucker I was always skeptical of the "it's definitely Squarepusher" claims

EDIT - although it's not confirmed to be an AFX solo track

Edited by atypic

Wow, Gib Gib and one of the 'Joyrex' tape tracks but sounds way more developed in the process? Unreal to hear the Gib Gib track after fucking ages of just imagining what it would sound like properly, based on that crappy audio recording of the NASA (?) / Old Trout gig.

Did he just allude that the Squarepusher acid white label tune is by him?! Intense

Yeah, realities are being scrambled once again!

:psyduck:

CONFIRMED !!!

[youtubehd]ZdOQBq20UAI[/youtubehd]

I knew it had to be him!!!! Completely in love with that melody. So excited to hear it now. It feels wrong not to be paying for it though.