IGNORED

EOD

Guest mrgerbik

Guest mrgerbik

can anyone tell me more about EOD? on a whim I picked up his EAP release and was surprised to hear a TON of great music that doesn't sound like AFX (I'm watching you, Jodey K... no more of that derivitive EDM comp shit).

Guest mrgerbik

What's there to tell? My fave Rephlex related music from the last few years. Check every release on his bandcamp :) totally worth it. Don't forget his stuff under the CN moniker, that stuff is insanely good too.

yes, I was already familiar with CN's 'Nu", just had no idea it was an alias of this EOD. bought several things from his bandcamp page so far.

Guest jasondonervan

What's there to tell? My fave Rephlex related music from the last few years. Check every release on his bandcamp :) totally worth it. Don't forget his stuff under the CN moniker, that stuff is insanely good too.

Usually I don't care for digital only releases but EAP was an instant buy for me when it was put on bandcamp. 71 tracks and every one of them are sweet as honey. Can't really describe my faves by words so have to only say

Flab Flab Flab => Fap Fap Fap

It was a bitch to submit onto discogs though. I must have sent my emails to the wrong address since when he replied he seemed a regular polite dude. Hopefully I didn't now crash his carefully constructed public image of a cheeky armpit farter.

i like to write my tunes in the dark at night

it feels like a superpower wakes from my inside

the striking 909 the blissful 303

there's something bout that combination that makes my penis happy

so i put a beat down quickly and i slap back in the batteries

the acid pounds and it rinses me and it makes my soul freeze

i know that this isnt an acid tune but the term is so washed out now

that i'd rather just sing along and finish my quickshots, you cunting cow

i am a cunt

you are a cunt

we're all cunts

lalalala