IGNORED

First Comet Landing In Human History

o00o

Amusing sound effects please or we are not making the most of this scenario. No wait scrap that. Can someone please make a monty pythonesque cartoon where we pan out only to discover that the probe has actually landed on Kim Kardashian's ass? Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

If it's monty python, you won't just be able to land on her arse, something will inevitably end up coming out of it. /puts money on battleship or an aircraft carrier, or something of similarly vast proportion with military connotation.

adieu & deleter are both right and I'd like to apologize for being a total dick there. That was uncalled for and so not lush.

Adieu, I'll always consider you fondly after that tiny chat and I apologize for being a cunt.

You're right mate, we all get a little worked up or have those days, ;-] ..

/donates an hug to the making alco feel better about life fund

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was ESA not NASA.

I'm surprised that the US didn't sabotage or outright shoot down the ESA craft after it lifted off. They seem a jealous lot and i've been suspicious of ESA (and russian (not so much the japanese)) failures in the past.

adieu & deleter are both right and I'd like to apologize for being a total dick there. That was uncalled for and so not lush.

Adieu, I'll always consider you fondly after that tiny chat and I apologize for being a cunt.

It's ok bb. let's make sex.

it's kind of cool in a way that NASA is doing a comet landing just as we're ramping up into a new cold war with Russia, it's comfortable and familiar

These things are cyclical just like fashion. Those old tried and true methods come back into style!

it's kind of cool in a way that NASA is doing a comet landing just as we're ramping up into a new cold war with Russia, it's comfortable and familiar

Stop with your cultural appropriation!! It was the EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY!! I am so mad that I am literally shaking!

*stumbles into tumblr*

Archived