IGNORED

some electrical noodles

perunamuusi

A few recent short sweet no frills electrical songs what i made with a pretty minimal set up.

Hope you can enjoy one or two at this difficult time.

[youtubehd]aAy7Su4FKEw[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]qwlTZ9-lD8M[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]eCZGMfuWUlw[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]-tY4MUWvCYk[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]dJ48vscaDbI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]m7MaBXjqGp0[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]eUgn6S7cOjk[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]_Sb_lLhU0c0[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]mOy1jBv-CI0[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]jOTEvPirHi4[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]IJaZD-Si8cw[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]KQoptAnxQ-g[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]uZJoGW15_GI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]BYP_aBiNjsw[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]JXtzhIwmHSE[/youtubehd]

Cheers man, i mean finally ;-p

iccy and belly flop sound nice, and i'm sure i've heard dorst before, in another form. I only skimmed because it's late and schtuff, i'll have a decent listen when i'm walking around at work tonight.

really nice ludd. the first one was absolutely excellent. i listened to the first 6 or so, and the quality of composition is apparent, along with the awareness of texture. all the sounds complement each other. would quite like the files for my winamp if you can.

Guest tonfarben

Thanks for making that available. Could you please tell us something about the setup? Any chance to get them as wav or mp3 files?

I won´t comment on the youtubes cuz I don´t have a google account. :-)

I'm at track 2 so far and I love what I'm hearing. like messiaen said, great sense of composition, both in terms of how you sequence your stuff and how you organize them in the frequency domain. such tracks deserve to be released!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I admire the way you can hold the same tone with your stuff and still keep your sounds interesting. I enjoyed listening through them. Do you have a soundcloud? Also, it would be nice if you put your tracks into a playlist so I don't have to switch between them.

I admire the way you can hold the same tone with your stuff and still keep your sounds interesting. I enjoyed listening through them. Do you have a soundcloud? Also, it would be nice if you put your tracks into a playlist so I don't have to switch between them.

soundcloud 2

pretty old the stuff on there now^

they are in a playlist but i couldn't work out how to link it so that the player showed up in the post

[youtubehd]dJ48vscaDbI&list=PLgibKl7tRNVNsJ7wtoIewGFQBM91Fb-KW[/youtubehd]

soundcloud 1

soundcloud 2

pretty old the stuff on there now^

they are in a playlist but i couldn't work out how to link it so that the player showed up in the post

[youtubehd]dJ48vscaDbI&list=PLgibKl7tRNVNsJ7wtoIewGFQBM91Fb-KW[/youtubehd]

oh good, you might make my g+ more intresting. praise be the blessed naiads.

Guest GateFour

listened to the first 2, digging them. 1st one is really lush and raw... liking the bounciness of the rhythm in the 2nd one too. will definitely listen to more soon.

• 3 months later...

I found a little track from 4 years ago (according to the mp3 tags) that I have absolutely no memory of making or hearing before....

Pretty short and simple but quite fun i guess

You're thidiot?! I had suspicions in the back of my mind that you were (thidiot) was Heorge Garrison or whatever his name is. Oh well there does that idea. Heh. Very nice.

I have a track in many ways like zanti misfit, what with the fun noise filtering.

Archived