IGNORED

slow burning techno

flacid

ye this is some good stuff. i like the atmopshere of it. kinda dark, lurking, brooding. good synth development. kick could be a bit phatter though, but overall a very good effort. tbh not really sure about the accelerating ending, but its your music :)

Yo man, thanks for checking it out. I couldn't decide on the kick, ended up adding it at a low volume and then turning it up over time, probably not loud enough though. Enjoyed making it and listening to it, don't always make such repetitive stuff but felt right with this one. Wanted to try some variation with the reverb/tempo at the end of the track instead of changing the loops, just to see how it went, again I quite like it :)

Also checked out your tracks, liked Hentai Bomndagfe & Exit Demonstration. Great, weird atmosphere.

Nice! At the end I was expecting a heavy snare to kick in, but instead it speeds up - interesting idea but I think I would have preferred the snare. The beat seems slightly unresolved without one, at least at the end. However I do have a penchant for loud snares

It does indeed burn very slow. By the end I was actually on fire myself, but it progressed so slowly that I didn't notice it happening. I think they call it Shifting Baseline Syndrome or something.

Yeah I pussied out with the snare(s) volume... although you can hear them in the first few minutes of the track. I like snares too but thought with the other drum parts it would muddle it up or muddy the sound. Probably should've tried it. On to the next one I suppose.

I like listening to loops (although I get why others think they're boring) especially when working so I wanted to make something that I could listen to for 8-9 minutes that gave me time to slowly increase the tempo (otherwise this would've been a 5 minute track). Personally I think it works but only because I don't hate it and I can imagine people dancing faster and faster to it. Cheers for listening.

Archived