IGNORED

Drukqs is truly a modern masterpiece.

Guest Snazzell

Guest Snazzell

I recently listened to Drukqs for like the 30th time and I can honestly say this album is a classic. There is nothing like it.

I wish Aphex Twin would release something like this again, it's just so good. This LP has just left all sanity, it pushes you back and takes you on a wild and crazy ride. But yet it is still melodic in it's own chaos. It's the harmony in chaos.

Sorry if this thread is out of the blue or pretentious, I just love this album so much. It also introduced me to a new realm of music.

That's all I wanted to say...

I read the WATMM rules of Joyrex carefully and I think it would be very helpful if you did also, because then you would immediately stop with these nub threads and you would look for new releases and new artists, and you would not allow to repeat any thread if it were posted x1000 times already and if it did not have point in its subject.

Guest Snazzell

I read the WATMM rules of Joyrex carefully and I think it would be very helpful if you did also, because then you would immediately stop with these nub threads and you would look for new releases and new artists, and you would not allow to repeat any thread if it were posted x1000 times already and if it did not have point in its subject.

Sorry for rustling your jimmies.

Yeah i wondered how 30 was a special number, perhaps it was the quantity needed for him to make a considered assessment. I think once through was all that was needed, "gah those drum kits again, ar well it's pre cool nice fast beat music /stamps fit for export logo".

heheh.

Guest Snazzell

Someone's going to say "read le rules" to any new person no matter what.

just giving some appreciation man.

Edited by Snazzell

u should still read them tho.

imho.

edit: @thread, yeah, drukqs is quite good.

Edited by MIXL2

u should still read them tho.

imho.

edit: @thread, yeah, drukqs is quite good.

:dadjoke:

Jokes aside, Drukqs was the most solid album i had known for a long time. A lot of the tracks on there really blew my mind and are still my favourites of his, to date.

Mount Saint Michel/Saint Michael's Mount, Ziggomatic V17, Meltphace 4, Omgyjya Switch are all simply bonkers. :catsalute:

...chaos? you said drusk is chaos? :wtf:

A TIP: common idm fact that you need to listed 90 times drugs and read rules 18 times and ONLY THEN make a topic about if you cant find any other. hope it hleps.

hint: if you do drugs while druqsing it will lower min. listening times to 33 +1/2. and rules to 9 reasds :sini:

escellent album ofcorse. specially steinbolt and menelec tracks

It's my favourite album of all time. It makes me sad he's kinda gone off super complex and clean stuff (Not really sure how to word it). I don't think anything will ever come close to this for me. Took at least 20 or so listens to ziggomatic v17 to really get a feel for where it's going and what it's doing. Every time that beautiful melody hits at the end it gives me goosebumps. Still pisses me off to read any reviews made when it first came out.

Like the mighty Confield, this album has aged like a fine wine. Took its time to reveal the genius in it, and as has been said, all his albums are great.

I'm liking this thread.

lel