IGNORED

badger pic is still the background

Guest haha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joyrex said it'd be at least a couple of weeks yet, and there's still no confirmation about the relevancy of the badger.

We've had the words HARD, DOM and BASS as clues. (Can't remember if there were any more?) And we know it's something physical. Warp are also involved too somehow.

imminent shit to be announced?

Actually, funny you say that. I was in my backyard mulching leaves with my leaf blower when I uncovered a pile of my dog's shit. The shit pile was in the exact same shape as the Aphex Twin Logo. I muttered "imminent" under my breath. If I had a smartphone I would have posted a pic, but alas, I do not.

I can say that literally, new shit is imminent.

Joyrex said it'd be at least a couple of weeks yet, and there's still no confirmation about the relevancy of the badger.

We've had the words HARD, DOM and BASS as clues. (Can't remember if there were any more?) And we know it's something physical. Warp are also involved too somehow.

and HAT

+ something to do with warp logisctics and watmm servers upgrade. if not logistics, i wolud assume that it will be live jam with hat robots and bass and all, where we get to twiddle knobs virtually from our PCs using messages or something. + studio tour

maybe there will be online demonstration of new afex-made synth/bass on watmm and we can order them from warp

and download section will be back, but i dont think its relevant.

I just like the badger pic, OK?

yh i like it too

who made it tho?

I'd really like to know, TBH - I'm surprised the creator hasn't come forward (unless they are milking this like I am) :catsalute:

I just like the badger pic, OK?

Haha, everything that Joyrex does or says is more thoroughly analysed than the writings of Kierkegaard in a class of philosophy! Give the guy a break, he's just trying to organize something cool for you. :)

it was posted on reddit first

Yeah, and wasn't it by the guy who "predicted" two Aphex releases, as well as new Clark (he's two for two, and something tells me he's about to go three for three)?

If you measure time as Willow Smith does, three months is a blink of an eye...the new shit is actually in front of you right now.

Fixt

Yeah, and wasn't it by the guy who "predicted" two Aphex releases, as well as new Clark (he's two for two, and something tells me he's about to go three for three)?

I fucking knew it. Hazaa eznzea.

that was 4chan (badger wasn't from there): http://4chanarchive.net/threads/mu/APHEX-TWIN/48912710

67whoT8.png

Archived