IGNORED

Diplo named his kid Lazer?? FLOL

Rubin Farr

to be fair, Diplo is a weird name as well

diplo is worse than lazer, by a lot

It's short for Diplodocus apparently. Dunno how he came to call himself that

Consider for a moment any beauty in the name Ralph.
- Frank Zappa, on being asked by Joan Rivers why he gave his children such odd names.

Btw, who is Diplo?

He's an american dj/producer who came up through the baltimore bass/hiphop scene, got signed by ninja tune and actually made a really good album in Florida some 10 years ago. Then he blew up, went full favela, unleashed M.I.A. on the world, slid into superstar-dj status and now hocks the latest cell phones in tv adverts while wearing shit like this.

wLLp8RJ.jpg

Don't know anything about his penis other than that he mightve slipped it in MIA a couple of times

>implying diplo's kid will be at a regular kid high school. the sap will end up some in some glass triangle with other kids that have names like Sunsphere, Eclipsz and Kevin.

Actually, I'd say that's a pretty awesome name.

Let the increase of positive reputation in the school yard commence.

imo

i suppose Blank is probably your real name is it

to be fair, Diplo is a weird name as well

diplo is worse than lazer, by a lot

It's short for Diplodocus apparently. Dunno how he came to call himself that

Consider for a moment any beauty in the name Ralph.
- Frank Zappa, on being asked by Joan Rivers why he gave his children such odd names.

Btw, who is Diplo?

He's an american dj/producer who came up through the baltimore bass/hiphop scene, got signed by ninja tune and actually made a really good album in Florida some 10 years ago. Then he blew up, went full favela, unleashed M.I.A. on the world, slid into superstar-dj status and now hocks the latest cell phones in tv adverts while wearing shit like this.

wLLp8RJ.jpg

Don't know anything about his penis other than that he mightve slipped it in MIA a couple of times

pretty much sums it up. Florida is a very cool album. Diplo's cool. Even though he's milking the cow now.

MAJOR LAZER !

I guess he really wanted to do that joke 18 years from now

giphy.gif

flol

>implying diplo's kid will be at a regular kid high school. the sap will end up some in some glass triangle with other kids that have names like Sunsphere, Eclipsz and Kevin.

or they will be homeschooled and/or attend some daycare for rich celeb's kids

Archived