IGNORED

Minipops nominated for BBC's Hottest Record of 2014

Kennylogg Bubblebath

So yeah, looks like Minipops is one of the contenders for BBC's Hottest Record of 2014. Figured it'd be nice for everyone here to give Ricardo a vote, even though he probably wouldn't give a slight shit about winning or losing. Literally takes two seconds, no sign-ups required.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/264TPgB4vCVP2pkRrJZSM9Z/vote-for-your-favourite-hottest-record-of-2014

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's devastatingly shit. Out of those 100 tracks, there's literally about three that are actually decent, Minipops included.

Will be interesting to see how Aphex fares though. He has the disadvantage of weak social media presence. I've already seen a couple of the bands posting the links on their Facebook pages, asking for votes. Warp have too much street cred to risk doing that haha

I actually quite like the Bonobo, Eric Prydz, Jon Hopkins, Knife Party, Rustie, SBTRKT, Ten Walls, and Tiga tracks on there...

But none of them hit me the same way Minipops does, cuz, y'know, gotta have my (richard) pops.

Sorry Richard I voted for Coldplay! Hahahahahahah!!!

Banned! Hahahahahahah!

:biggrin:

on a serious point I do find it a minor miracle how I still have zero warning points lol

Warned! Hahahahahahah!

Sorry Richard I voted for Coldplay! Hahahahahahah!!!

Banned! Hahahahahahah!

:biggrin:

on a serious point I do find it a minor miracle how I still have zero warning points lol

Warned! Hahahahahahah!

Hahahahahahah!

Archived