IGNORED

Urban Grey - Only In Me

Boris de Vries

Nice stuff man! Are you by any chance playing in Amsterdam in the near future (that is, if you play live)? Let me know, I might check it out!

We'll be playing a show on the 3rd of january in OCCII!

Facebook event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/847649798628986/

Reminds me a lot of early cure - very very nice music - I love the instrumentation, the vocals seem self centred (I, Me, My) in a way that clashes with the sad, pensive vibe of the music for me. But great voice and instruments and perfectly mixed and recorded

Reminds me a lot of early cure - very very nice music - I love the instrumentation, the vocals seem self centred (I, Me, My) in a way that clashes with the sad, pensive vibe of the music for me. But great voice and instruments and perfectly mixed and recorded

As you might have have read, the lyrics are a translation of a Titos Patrikios poem, so credits go to him. And in my interpretation, the lyrics are about the person (the human) being a product of it's environment.

Archived