IGNORED

Cold

Thiefinger

I really like some of the sounds you use/created for the first 36 seconds of the track (the long rusty tone is a bit too loud though). But then out of nowhere the track changes style quite drastically.

I'm not a big fan of the many changes throughout the track because it doesn't really fit in with the style the track starts out with. If I was you I would deconstruct the whole thing, find the part(s) you like the best and then build the whole track around that. Because right now the track just kinda switches between 4-5 styles without ever really going anywhere because there's no build-up.

actually kind of a detroit vibe

excellently mixed

I see what squee means about a lack of build up, but I don't think the tone is inconsistent. maybe you deliberately made a patchwork style composition? the whole build up style composition is a bit cliche isn't it, but on the other hand it can sort of work

the whole build up style composition is a bit cliche isn't it, but on the other hand it can sort of work

I wouldn't say it's cliché... and as long as it works, it works.

I've noticed a lot of people in the YLC do the complete opposite. Their tracks start out completely insane and then lose all energy after a minute or so because they can't top the insanity going on in the first part of their tracks.

Archived