IGNORED

new squarepusher show (with new material) in march

d-a-m-o

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like it probably won't be the band performance he talked about earlier this year (I think). Which is good. Very good. Might just go to the Barbican just for that, the flight from Switzerland seems affordable..

Struggled with his recent stuff but good to hear he's moving on and got some new stuff that he wants to be heard loud. Always good to get new pusher stuff.

Just hope he uses classic breaks again instead of those awful breaks in Ufabulum which probably aren't actual breaks but I haven't heard that album since it came and don't want to.

I hope youre wrong i love the ufabulum breaks and drums

Just hope he uses classic breaks again instead of those awful breaks in Ufabulum which probably aren't actual breaks but I haven't heard that album since it came and don't want to.

wPKQqSu.gif

wPKQqSu.gif

haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Playing Coachella so I'm hoping he'll make a stop in SF during the off week.

YES, me too. His show at the regency ballroom was insane!

Do tell us more!

...It was an incredible show. The Ufabulum stuff was good. He had a setup I hadn't seen before involving a couple rows more of faders (deeper control?) and he slowed it down quite a bit. after the set he played solo bass for 20-30 mins. In the solo bit tom played riffs from a bunch of older tunes. twas grand.

Do tell us more!

...It was an incredible show. The Ufabulum stuff was good. He had a setup I hadn't seen before involving a couple rows more of faders (deeper control?) and he slowed it down quite a bit. after the set he played solo bass for 20-30 mins. In the solo bit tom played riffs from a bunch of older tunes. twas grand.

So is he still playing Ufabulum tracks ? Did he played new stuff like the BBC tracks ?

I'm so excited to see him...have roughly 6 weeks to wait tho :catcry:

Do tell us more!

So is he still playing Ufabulum tracks ? Did he played new stuff like the BBC tracks ?

I'm so excited to see him...have roughly 6 weeks to wait tho :catcry:

I think the new material starts in March, doesn't it?

I think the ufab material will taper off around then.

Archived