IGNORED

Ae in Utrecht at le Guess Who 2014

Guest rerx

hmmm this set sounds like a scaled down version of the krakow set. so many 'hit' moments are missing here in comparison to the krakow set. were they messing with the presets too much?

the 2010 tour was similar in its diversity and sometimes it sounded like a total shit, like the live in ljubljana (slovenia) for example.

2IDM4U

not at all ;)

although i prefer the krakow set (cause of stronger momentum, more logical development of singular tracks and set in global, better separation and clearer definition of melodies...) this one is much deeper in purely intellectual sense (more complex/versatile variations and unpredictability of events which some of them you need to hear more than ones before making sense) and therefore maybe more suitable for home listening, imo of course.

Jea jk lol. I'll have to check the Krakow recording though.

Btw at some point (40 minutes or so?) it sounded a lot like Clark, the melody in the bg.

Thanks Jaderpansen!

I was there only half of the set in Tivoli. My friend had to pee. I was holding it and waiting for him and defending our perfect place where we were sitting on the top near the entrance. After 10 minutes I got a text message. He was not allowed in anymore. So I headed to the exit, asked the security guy what is wrong. He answered, if you go out, you won't come in anymore and he mentioned to me as a comfort 'It is not so great anyway'. I nodded nope to him left to the toilet and we went home very very ....

So this recording makes it up a bit for me.

And even hearing half of the set was already fucking amazing!

Goose bumps.

holy shit, this is amazing. Dare I say better quality and a better set than Krakow? I mean just the inclusion of an additional very fucking weird DSP'd the fuck out AE song is amazing. Maybe too early to say which set is better. Anybody want me to bother with a remaster?

What do you mean by "DSP'd the fuck out" ? I have a bit of knowledge about Dsp but not in the context of music

It means AE processed signals digitally on this one song. They should do that more often IMO.

Hey that sucks p0nk :(

There were notes hanging at the wardrobe and other places that there'd be no entry during the show etc.

It means AE processed signals digitally on this one song. They should do that more often IMO.

Hey that sucks p0nk :(

There were notes hanging at the wardrobe and other places that there'd be no entry during the show etc.

We did see the notes, but it never crossed our minds.. what if you need to pee.

So we had a beer before we got in..

Ps the quality is great of the recording!

i'm sure that remixes by amni or John Echarteught are coming but while your waiting you can listen to mine if you like. they're very skillful and everybody like their work but i make my own remixes cause i prefer them less compressed/limited, less saturated and with less high freqs. enjoy!

http://we.tl/Ub1G2047gc

thx alot

de nada ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

re: remixes? :facepalm: really! what was i thinking? maybe i should START using drugs

• 7 months later...

anyone got this audio in hi-res:

Was posted on the previous page but the link has expired. I'll try and look for it and upload it to the watmm download section.

cool thx

Archived