IGNORED

Jurassic World (2015)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am either old and jaded or that's just a poor trailer. Are dinosaurs not cool enough, do they need to have a mutant one?

It certainly won't have the same impact as the original JP when it came out. The audience today will have seen all kinds of fantastical things since then and I am sure kids won't be as awed by dinosaurs running around and wrecking shit.

Damn, the trailer wasn't even that good, but as soon the theme came in they had my nostalgia bucks.

I'm thinking this movie could go either way, I'd really like for it not to suck though as I fucking love the first movie and this will definitely be a nice little nostalgia trip.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

should of given them feathers. To be daring

They should. Maybe the new mutant will have feathers and then the twist is it's actually more realistic than the rest of the amphibian mutant dinosaurs they've managed to make before

I don't really mind this being made, even if it's shit we can stick to watching the original, but how did this director get the gig? From a brief look on IMDB he hasn't done much of note.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I was hoping it wouldn't be as obvious as a rex-raptor hybrid while watching the trailer but deep down I knew it probably would be

huh, Jurassic Park 3 is starting to look pretty fuckin good right about now, did not expect that at all. Nobody believed me when I said Terminator Salvation would actually make one have fond memories of Terminator 3, but I was right.

they already better be filming Guardians 2, because I feel like this trailer singlehandedly could destroy Chris Patt's bankability for future movies. His acting just in the ~2 lines he has in this trail is painful, not to mention Ron Howard's daughter somehow only having a few lines and botching every single one too. Wow had no idea this movie would turn out this bad.

Archived