IGNORED

Jurassic World (2015)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CG tends to be unfinished in trailers.

I almost pointed this out a couple pages ago but just shook my head and moved on. WATMMers gonna WATMM no matter what.

duly noted. but man, please be careful to not include scenes that are so cg heavy that it's noticeable. That shit was syfy channel cringeworthy.

I doubt the makers of the movie has much to do with the trailers, it's some firm hired by the marketing team that cuts them together and rushes the CG team to make something for the trailers.

ugh. should just wait til it's a bit more polished. Although thanksgiving being here, probably wanted to get something in theaters. I have to assume there's a lot of Joe Publics out there that would have the same negative reaction & probably say hell with seeing this flick. But, this is 'mericah, so I'm probably wrong.

I do 3D visualization, so I'm pretty picky about CG I guess.

People have bitched about the premise where visits to the park has declined and therefor they need a new attraction, thus the mutant dinosaur, saying that a park with living dinosaurus would be full of visitors all the time. It sort of make sense, I doubt such an attraction would suffer from poor attendance.

Spielberg and Lucas are officially scumbags.

What? Pretty sure Spielberg had absolutely nothing to do with the writing or anything. I know it says "Executive Producer - Steven Spielberg", but come on...

What? Pretty sure Spielberg had absolutely nothing to do with the writing or anything. I know it says "Executive Producer - Steven Spielberg", but come on...

He directed Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull dude..

he blew it

That film sucked hard. I remember tutting loudly at the flying monkey swinging scene, and groaning at the UFO shit at the end. Proper waste of time.

Guest bitroast

Ykno, this is pretty much why i have zero interst in this film. Original jurassic park was a spielberg film during the height of his game. Plus it introduced comvincing cgi to cinema that tbh still looks incredible to this day (a lot of shots in that film are flawless., not all of them but a lot of them look great). Its a great spielberg film from the early 90s about dinosaurs juuust before dinosaurs were the 'thing'.

New film i honestly cannot differentiate between any other hollywood film tbh... (And tbh. Me and holllywood?? We're Done!!! We're through!! No more checking out the latest flick in the hope of 2 hours of mindless fun. There R exceptions to the rule, Sure! But for the most part its safe for me to say this film is probably going to be a waste of my fucking time. I don't care how convincing the 8ish/10 on imdb looks...

Archived