IGNORED

Headphone/Speaker set up for DJing with Scarlett 2i2 interface

Guest Alex0112

Guest Alex0112

So I am trying to work on my DJing game...

Running Virtual DJ as my software, and using a Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface. Important to note is that my headphone jack on my laptop is broken.

From what I've read, I need to run my speakers through my computer soundcard (headphone jack), and my headphones through my external soundcard (USB audio interface) in order to be able to hear one song through the headphones and one through the speakers.

Anyone have any advice on getting integrated while not being able to use my headphone jack?

I've not used Virtual DJ, but most cueing need additional outputs alongside the 'normal' outputs. Which is why it's been said to use your Scarlett and your laptop jack. If your headphone jack is broken I think you're shit out of luck, since there's only 2 outputs on the Scarlett. The Scarlett 2i4 would be what you want.

According to bax-shop that scarlett box has got 2 jack outputs on the back, so you could use one for the speakers and one for your headphones. Maybe you could use Asio4all to set it all up software-wise.

Archived