IGNORED

The smiths

Guest murphythecat8

I love The Smiths 100%.

Morrissey has always been cantankerous bitch though. In this interview from 1984, interviewed by children, he says that he never liked children:

One of my all time faves, for sure! Got into them as a 13 year old or whatever just before they called it quits. Remember a couple of their singles being new at the record store. Been on a little binge the last few days, funnily enough.

Not a fan of Morrissey. His voice is fucking terrible, and he's a really shit person. Nevertheless, I don't actually mind The Smiths. They've got loads of genuinely decent tracks, one of my favourites being Stop Me... Just a shame about the frontman, eh?!

he's a dick now

but he's a great singer

fix yr ears imo

mandatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0

edit: "Ask" is definitely in my Top 10 Pop Songs Ever

that's one of the worst smiths songs

This kills me, and the way he sings the word clothesline is inspired.

http://youtu.be/cLFlNDsGrFQ

no i cannot steal a pair of jeans

i love you tec

LUDD of underbridge hall, been active of late, so that's a plus, always nice when quiet members come out of their semi-retirement. /awaits immolation from masses due to reference.

/would troll smiths' thread with post smiths morrissey tracks but someone already got there, maybe i should post a johnny marr electronic piece, for pure troll.

Archived