IGNORED

Christ. - 'Curio'

Ifeelspace

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his music is so good and way underrated but he needs to hire a PR guy. all he seems to do is whine about people not buying his stuff. doing vol. 1 and vol. 2 back-to-back is a silly idea. at least wait until people have the first in their hands before complaining that people aren't coughing up fast enough for the 2nd.

Aye a few people (myself included) have mentioned to him that he should push Vol.2 back until the first one is done and dusted.

That is my issue with this. He's trying to do this way too quickly.

Diggersfactory is completely new to me, and I am still not comfortable with it. I would be much much happier to pay for volume 2 once I have volume 1 in my hands, but it seems like christ is not understanding.

Agreed, I was quite surprised to see volume 2 up so soon, to soon for me, I want volume 1 in my hands first

Yeah I think he's realized that now. Said if this one fails people will be refunded and he'll fire it up a second time once Vol. 1 is in hand.

At any rate if someones ordered Vol. 1 I think itd be kind of absurd to not get all three.

At any rate if someones ordered Vol. 1 I think itd be kind of absurd to not get all three.

Oh yeah absolutely - Just that I'd first want to see that the pressing quality is OK from that place, and whether or not delivery takes ages. The reason I'm personally so cautious is that I funded a repress of Unkle's Psyence Fiction back in 2013 and despite paying £30+ for it there's still absolutely no sign of it being made

Glad I'm not the only who thinks starting up with Vol 2 so soon was a bit hasty (i've also commented on that on his FB page). He obviously got a bit carried away with the late rush on Vol 1. I coughed up all the same but kind of hope it gets cancelled for now as I really need that cash to preorder the Colundi vinyl on Clone.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, and he also posted he's also going to be selling some copies on Bandcamp later this month too for those that missed out

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook update from 12 June...

if you are in the EU, your curio was posted on thursday.

If you are in the rest of the world, it will be posted tomorrow.
Happy listening, and thanks again.

Must be using economy post or I would have received it by now.

EDIT: I'm not complaining btw, just want to make sure it doesn't get lost in the post.

I've been thinking the same thing. I have a bad feeling about this...

Yes, finding it hard to believe he posted them all out last Thursday, surely there isn't a slow enough postal option that they wouldn't have been delivered to UK addresses by now?

I asked on Facebook and got a reply from christ.

Discs are coming from the Czech republic. I'm waiting for a few as well. I double checked with diggers, and they say the distribution people have posted them.

Explains the delay in receiving them.

I asked on Facebook and got a reply from christ.

Discs are coming from the Czech republic. I'm waiting for a few as well. I double checked with diggers, and they say the distribution people have posted them.

Explains the delay in receiving them.

Yeah, I saw that you posted that (recognised the avatar!). Seems a little complicated way to go about things, but I'm a little less worried about the album's non-appearance. Getting a little impatient though nonetheless!

Mine arrived today! Looks good and as far as I've played it the sound is good as well. The cover is a bit bent though, but not so much that it's a problem for me. Overall very nice. Thanks, Christ.!

Mine arrived today! Looks good and as far as I've played it the sound is good as well. The cover is a bit bent though, but not so much that it's a problem for me. Overall very nice. Thanks, Christ.!

Good to hear they have started arriving.

I just looked at his Bandcamp, he got 200 produced in the end then, I think it was about 110-120 sold on the Diggers site? Hope he sells them all.

Archived