IGNORED

Contacting Aphex

Guest empty bones

Guest empty bones

Hi guys,

It's great to join this community even though i'm surfing through the forums quite a lot, but this is my first post.

I hope this can be a little common interest to some people, who are involved in curating (music) events, etc. So it's not a nerdy or technical question at all.

I am involved in selecting, helping, curating a contemporary music festival Gaida in Vilnius, Lithuania

( http://www.vilniusfestivals.lt/EN/programme-16/ )

Of course i'm not expecting an easy answer and i know there was a similar thread about booking DJ AFX, who is not available for booking this year as i understand? But it would be more of an offer to realise his "art" projects, like the piano installation he did at the Barbican, or conducting the orchestra in Poland.

Where should i look for his contacts? Soundcloud? - Looks like he deleted his sounds now. Does anyone know his email? (You can PM me:) There are the contacts of his agent online, whom i would contact in the last resort. But i think it would be more appropriate to contact him directly.

Thankful for any kind of responses.

Guest empty bones

thanks for the link, this is the only contact, link-to-him i found too. Ill keep track of that.

2 summon the afx just write an open letter here and tell him there will be free beer and ganja all night

lol, that ain't a problem! I can supply joints for a month here in Amsterdam, beers, synths. YOU HEAR THAT APHEX??

Not sure if he has the time, seeing as there's quite a few upcoming planned things. and a tour. maybe. hopefully.

yes, preparing the second new album i guess!

The festival program is planned one year in advance at least. So hopefully something comes up for the future, and why not in 2016

Thanks guys

thanks for the link, this is the only contact, link-to-him i found too. Ill keep track of that.

2 summon the afx just write an open letter here and tell him there will be free beer and ganja all night

lol, that ain't a problem! I can supply joints for a month here in Amsterdam, beers, synths. YOU HEAR THAT APHEX??

Not sure if he has the time, seeing as there's quite a few upcoming planned things. and a tour. maybe. hopefully.

yes, preparing the second new album i guess!

The festival program is planned one year in advance at least. So hopefully something comes up for the future, and why not in 2016

Thanks guys

If you're already on it, try and book him for Amsterdam too pls :emotawesomepm9:

But yeah, that agency is your best option. Welcome btw :)

Archived