IGNORED

Speculation: AFX on touched two?

cear

right, tht 2ndMouse rmx is very vǝry pretty sounding

i don't know... that was as far as i got before having to turn off and put another album on

hoohoo, right. thr r sum absolutely dreadful trac on ths. sum vocal thingys tht really made mǝ head hairs stand up on their ends and mǝ ear hairs kink :) i enjoyed sum tho :)

If you guys like Mr76ix you would also like to check The Flashbulb discography.

That's ridiculous.

One of those people is far more talented than the other.

That's like comparing autechre to richard devine.

Has everyone not noticed the beginning of Men Part 2 (supposedly by jodey kendrick) and the beginning of xmas eve off Syro are... well they're almost the same? Just the first 10 seconds or so.

xmas eve just has some reverb and a filter thrown on top lol

Has everyone not noticed the beginning of Men Part 2 (supposedly by jodey kendrick) and the beginning of Thanaton off Syro are... well they're almost the same? Just the first 10 seconds or so.

i said that when syro came out, and it got ignored :(

Has everyone not noticed the beginning of Men Part 2 (supposedly by jodey kendrick) and the beginning of xmas eve Thanaton mix off Syro are... well they're almost the same? Just the first 10 seconds or so.

i said that when syro came out, and it got ignored :(

sorry man! didn't see you post that.

and I meant xmas eve thanaton mix not just "thanaton" whoops!

I wonder whats up with all the afx related stuff in JKs song on this comp.

elephant song sample at 1:15 in the jodey track?

Yeah, heard it too. Also in Data Sync there's a vocal sample that's quite similar to rich's mom, though it could be any old british lady.

I enjoyed the tracks on EDM A2/B2, but at the same time I find it sad to have an artist aping / inhabitating a sound so narrowly and extensively without much originality / idiosyncracy or emotions. I mean E.O.D and Dave Monolith, clearly both are influenced by or playing in the same musical garden than RDJ, but both have also their own distinctive phrasings, moods, timbres, musical patterns, etc. that distinguishes them from RDJ. Not so with kendrick, or much less, like a skilled painter churning out pseudo-van goghs after pseudo-van goghs.

Before I knew anything about j.k., I wondered if he wasn't trained or coached by RDJ on his own gear, or if he was a straight-up facade for RDJ's second-tier output.

Having said that, I haven't heard the EDM C1+ stuff, maybe his new stuff is getting more personal and developped, and Coronet, original or not, was one of my fave tracks of 2014.

From the beginning, didn't Grant say (and still says) the EDM comps are a collective of artists?

I can definitely hear Aleksi's style in a few of the tracks.

Grant also said the Tuss was not RDJ and that Steinvord was a 'kid from spain'. I listened to only the first 2 EDM Comps, not one of the tracks gave me an Aleksi vibe, wisp vibe, an eod vibe, or anyone else vibe besides Jodey K and Heidi

I'm not on FB, but has anyone actually just asked Dave what the heck he is on about?

Dave's not very active on FB. It's worth a shot but I doubt anyone would get a reply.

Also, Jodey / EDM != RDJ

Give Jodey some credit. He's very talented and has covered a wide range of sounds. Even juke / footwork / whatever on C!

From the beginning, didn't Grant say (and still says) the EDM comps are a collective of artists?

Grant also said the Tuss was not RDJ and that Steinvord was a 'kid from spain'. I listened to only the first 2 EDM Comps, not one of the tracks gave me an Aleksi vibe, wisp vibe, an eod vibe, or anyone else vibe besides Jodey K and Heidi

lol Grant can go to sleep cuz we all know The Tus is Richard by repetoire BMG - (http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8997537&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID ; http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8997536&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID ; http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8997535&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID.)

& Grant can say all he wants about Steinvord, i don't care his lies : he can repeat all he wants, it doesn't work with me, i can't believe that... ;-)

who know Mushrooms Season? ;-)

Not sure if that's what you were trying to say, but this sounds nowhere near afx.

Even if he had started over completely and taken on a completely new style, only using his laptop,

the melodies in this are way too obvious to be written by him.

Decent track though.

The Alain Kepler tracks seemed to be pretty obviously Aleksi

i'll redo this:

INDUS SILVER CLUB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_BzNdeisM8

INDO SILVER CLUB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpq7kJgjyGk

also, i did some research on the edm a2 aliases:

01 Submerged Pulsar - Alain Kepler

no idea about that
02 Dyna 4 - Black Narcissus

no idea about that as we all know now, black narcissus is jodey kendrick, see the 'fatale' or 'varla' LP

03 Men Part 2 - Rob Kidley

digital label "swishcotheque", which released stuff by chris moss acid and polysick, lists him as an artist, no releases by him, though. http://www.swishco.co.uk/rob-kidley

the profile pic of rob kidley shows us crocodile dundee.
04 Data Sync - Rob Kidley

same as 03
05 Coronet - J. K.

obviously J.K.= Jodey Kendrick, also he used this alias on the CAT197EP
06 Origo-Tech - Jidomatix

obviously Jodey Kendrick, as we alle now his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/JIDOMATIX
07 PH Lop - Jidomatix

same as 06
08 3aremaster - Steel Erector

obviously Jodey Kendrick as he used "Steel Erector" as an album title
09 I’m Unemployed - Co Mendez

no idea about this one
10 Fre Que Ncy - Numerology Songs

also no idea
11 Beyond 0 - Heidi Lord

Heidi is the name of jodey's wife, also there's a track called "Heidi Funk" on Steel Erector, so probably this track is also by JK.
12 covu - +10

+10 is an alias used multiple times by JK.
13 Ukraine - Trevor Dags

trevor dags was a fictional character impersonated by paul hogan in his paul hogan show.

most of you will know paul hogan in his most famous role, which is crocodile dundee.

here's the trevor dags sketch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAQV6vuqPU

so as we can see, the conclusion has to be trevor dags == rob kidley.

while researching, i noticed that the track "my mate aelfric" on steel erector probably is a shout out for

Aelfric Michael Avery, the guy who hosted Napalm Enema Records, the label where JK released his first EP under the alias "+10 acid crew". Aelfric was also on this EP under the alias "acid elf".

i count at least 7 tracks that were made by jodey or his wife on EDM A2.
now lets take a look at EDM B2:
1 Lo Pan - Heidi Lord
ok, obviously either Jodey or his wife
2 Compo Mendes - Compo Mendez
no idea
3 GM - Jidomatix
Jodey Kendrick again, even one of his yt-tracks
4 Till The Rain Breaks - Black Narcissus
Jodey Kendrick again...see Varla LP, Fatale LP
5 Man Hunt 1 - JK
JK == Jodey Kendrick obviously
6 Billy - JK
JK == Jodey Kendrick obviously
7 Heidi Kann Brauchen - Heidi Lord
ok, obviously either Jodey or his wife
8 Signal From Inside - Alain Kepler
still no idea
9 A Jam 7 - +10
obviously Jodey Kendrick, he even named an album +10
10 (CAPS) - Alain Kepler
still no idea
11 Clodah Part 2 - Black Narcissus
Jodey Kendrick again...see Varla LP, Fatale LP
so we have 9 tracks by jodey or his wife. i think it's kind of acceptable to assume everything was done by either jodey or his wife. OR everybody is just using jodey's pseudonyms to release stuff.
12 Googol - TX81Z
"It's used by Fluke, Roni Size, Astral Projection, Squarepusher, Jimmy Edgar, Future Sound of London, and Josh Wink."
well i don't think it's any of these, however
all own one.
what secrets are these wattem members hiding? did they know all the answers all the time?
find out on the next episode of
EDM

Richard 5 months ago

Hooked one up to an ipad as sequencer works great. The little drawer of paper under the TX with the menu really helps. Really impressed with that! Great synth lovely FM noise and bass. Worth every penny for £60!

hoohoo, right. thr r sum absolutely dreadful trac on ths. sum vocal thingys tht really made mǝ head hairs stand up on their ends and mǝ ear hairs kink :) i enjoyed sum tho :)

Best afx emulation so far.

Guest tudikas

the titles/artists on the edm comps seems completely meaningless compared to the conclusions one can draw from listening to it!

Archived