IGNORED

Plaid: Watch clips from the 'Reachy Prints' live show following international shows this year

Joyrex

Plaid celebrated the release of their 10th album 'Reachy Prints' this year, described as "one of the most outstanding electronic albums to come out this year", by touring extensively around the world. Watch some clips of these shows and revisit the 'Tether' app and more from their 25th year of making music together.

More on Warp.net

Plaid / Watch clips from the 'Reachy Prints' live show following international shows this year

Warp - Records - Plaid - Watch clips from the 'Reachy Prints' live show following international shows this year
Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

Eh, that clip with guitar over the top (Benet I presume) doesn't work for me. And I don't mean that it doesn't load...can't all be winners I suppose.

I hope they celebrate further by releasing an EP of some sort. Please, Ed/Andy?

Archived