IGNORED

Chris Cunningham

Business

cunningham1.png

Big fan of Cunningham's work, and would love to see information about it from across the subforums centralized here. I have several interviews scoured from the web over the years that I will post here shortly.

Another Man magazine's latest issue (A/W 2014) has a new interview and notes that a new work is "on the brink of release." Their website includes this excellent playlist of selections by Cunningham.

Also, to tie in with the recent Star Wars teaser, here's Cunningham's visual remix of Empire Strikes Back:

• Like 1

cunningham1.png

Big fan of Cunningham's work, and would love to see information about it from across the subforums centralized here. I have several interviews scoured from the web over the years that I will post here shortly.

Another Man magazine's latest issue (A/W 2014) has a new interview and notes that a new work is "on the brink of release." Their website includes this excellent playlist of selections by Cunningham.

Also, to tie in with the recent Star Wars teaser, here's Cunningham's visual remix of Empire Strikes Back:

There's already a good site that sums up Chris' body of work:

http://www.director-file.com/cunningham/

got a little carried away with the "n"s in the title.

There's already a good site that sums up Chris' body of work:

http://www.director-file.com/cunningham/

That site (which was great) hasn't been updated in over a year, as far as I can tell?

Yeah, that's true - despite promised updates, they still haven't put up anything... the nerve! *ducks*

I like how in every interview he is working on something that no one in the public ever sees. Nuromancer, spectral musicains. His music he produces. The warpaint documentary from last year. Now software development. Most likley a syro video sitting on his shelf. :D

I like how in every interview he is working on something that no one in the public ever sees. Nuromancer, spectral musicains. His music he produces. The warpaint documentary from last year. Now software development. Most likley a syro video sitting on his shelf. :D

I can't fathom how this guy makes a living, when nothing he works on ever gets released!

I can't fathom how this guy makes a living, when nothing he works on ever gets released!
That's what I was thinking, the commercials dried up, male prostitute maybe?

Guest jasondonervan

20th anniversary of PlayStation at the mo, so Sony have bunged up a load of the old ads including the 'Mental Wealth' one by Cunningham

That's what I was thinking, the commercials dried up, male prostitute maybe?

He's RDJ's body double

wait a sec guys, he made a warpaint music video (in my opinion the only bad thing he ever made) than the Jaqapparatus for a CAR COMPANY and some live shows in the past 2-3 years.

He could also be some consultant for movie/commercial companies and he sure owns some equipment to borrow.

here you have his income.

wait a sec guys, he made a warpaint music video (in my opinion the only bad thing he ever made) than the Jaqapparatus for a CAR COMPANY and some live shows in the past 2-3 years.

He could also be some consultant for movie/commercial companies and he sure owns some equipment to borrow.

Which warpaint video you on about?? Far as im aware he only put out a trailer, the offical music video that was out a few months ago, wasn't him.

Which warpaint video you on about?? Far as im aware he only put out a trailer, the offical music video that was out a few months ago, wasn't him.

this one

Edited by Kavinsky

this one

Ah. Yeah forgot about that one.

I swear this guy doesn't age.

Uses the same Cien moisturiser as Bryan Singer and Pharrell. Night cream and day cream.

Financially, I think Grace Jones gave him a lot of money when he photoshopped her naked body into different shapes.

The Director's Label DVD is a great collection of his work (That whole series is awesome) but it doesn't have anything he's done since before the video for The Horror's and Rubber Johnny... it's also missing a couple of his stuff from earlier like the video he did for the Auteurs and "Flex" in it's entirety.