nature

Just got mine in the mail already, in neon yellow whatever colour :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1039 met Tapatalk

Care to share what brand/model the shirts are and what the fit is like? (I e-mailed them for measurements because I'm not sure what size to get, but maybe I could find those myself if I knew what the manufacturer was.)

The fit is average, not oversized. Brand is https://www.stanleystella.com/, not sure about the model. Fits perfectly and quality is top imo!

Thanks, they sent me a size chart which looks like something off of that site, not sure what model either but it looks fairly straight (not loose or fitted/slim).

Trigger pulled. :dadjoke:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Legowelt's got a new contest on his site...

The GRAND Legowelt Nightwind Records Drawing Competition

Just wondering do y'all think 3D renders are OK?  I should probably just ask the man himself

Legowelt's got a new contest on his site...

The GRAND Legowelt Nightwind Records Drawing Competition

Just wondering do y'all think 3D renders are OK?  I should probably just ask the man himself

I asked him a question on twitter one time and he got back pretty quick

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.pacificmicro.org/drawcomp2016.htm

These are the results of the 2016 Legowelt Nightwind Records Drawing competition
Thanks everyone so much for sending in your drawing! It was really hard to choose
because there were so many talented participants (over a 100!) and there were a lot
of great mesmerizing beautifull drawings/art etc.

I will try to include every send in piece in a videoclip that will appear later this, or early next, year.

Here is a raw background mix with demos/stuff from the forthcoming Nightwind Records catalogue
 for you to play while viewing this gallery, also as a thank u for everyone that send in their artwork!!!

No news on whether or when the previously announced cassettes are coming though. Ufocus and Zandvoort & Uilenbal are a bit overdue, but he did mention something about "problems at the Nightwind cassette duplication factory (all Nightwind cassettes and CDs are artisan handmade at the North Sea Institute For The Overmind...almost organic)" a couple of months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

found a copy of Smackos "Computer Day" in a bag of randoms tonight, the paranoid schections are fkn mint, psychosis runs amok between the fluffier synth work outs, plusch the acschent isch adding more warped layersch

Cruyff turnschs flashbacks/10

That Nightwind Gazette looks sweet. Currently have an order going at Clone anyway (as I do most of the time), will try to ask them to throw one in.

Looks like his own tape factory's still fukt though.

That Nightwind Gazette looks sweet. Currently have an order going at Clone anyway (as I do most of the time), will try to ask them to throw one in.

How come i missed that gazette ..??? where did you get that ? how about that info the tape factory...? are you in the secret exclusive loop?

How come i missed that gazette ..??? where did you get that ? how about that info the tape factory...? are you in the secret exclusive loop?

Was just posted on legowelt.org, also he just dubs all tapes himself at home (think he explained that once in an interview), and he hasn't released a tape in a few months now.

Saw him live last weekend again, was pretty fucking good. Didn't recognize much tracks, most was done live I believe. 

• 4 weeks later...