IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

Thanks for the heads up! Little Dragon, Deadmau5, Röyksopp and Robyn, and Matt Zo (who?) as compition for best electronica / dance album... I honestly doubt that he'll win, but if he does, nothing will happen anyway. The best thing to come out of this will be that we get something like this again:

http://vdownload.eu/watch/13980126-a-rare-tv-statement-from-the-aphex-twin-by-frank-sidebottom.html

He should have Michael Fassbender in costume accept his Grammy for him.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The phrophecy.

The return of idm.

The new world.

An idm world.

This is the first step.

edit: next step it's ae dustbin-core track winning eurovision song contest

edit2: then after that we solve all of human problems with the boc release of their back catalogue.

brace yourselves.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Grammy, since his comeback has already had a lot of media hype etc around it.

Though I'm curious about if Richard "accepted" the nomination? Or is it a surprise for everyone? Really, not trying to be a shit but I'd totally expect him actually asking to get removed from it... But I dunno, maybe he has a plan ;)

is this a dream? are we dreaming?

the shroom has asked

in 20 years time reflecting on someone rebelling from the corporate fascist neo feudalist diatrilbe to minorly illuminate the masses as to what happened on 11/09/01, it would be seen as a brave move by a true patriot of humanity.

sup yolL

So is that the biggest order a mainstream musician can get? Well then I'd say RDJ deserves it, because he makes mainstream music. And his fans are here... Adult people with houses and jobs and kids and obligations.

Archived