IGNORED

Aphex Twin wins Grammy

atypic

It's always the one with the most money or sometimes, the underdog, not to arouse suspicion.

I know Richard's quite well-off, but I'm pretty sure that Deadmau5 fella has a few more digits in the bank, so he's definitely a safe bet.

I'd like to hope I'm wrong, but I'm remaining pessimistic for now.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always the one with the most money or sometimes, the underdog, not to arouse suspicion.

I know Richard's quite well-off, but I'm pretty sure that Deadmau5 fella has a few more digits in the bank, so he's definitely a safe bet.

https://twitter.com/deadmau5/status/540962688957161472

https://twitter.com/deadmau5/status/540962688957161472

he's a nice bloke, I think I remember reading an interview or something that made me think he was a nice bloke.

maybe it wasnt him though, I dont really care, aphex will win.

Guest HokusPoker

Ah fuck, this is the new shit isn't it?

Aphex live Grammy performance where we control the filter cutoff frequency of his robots over the internet. Richard controls the audience via midi keyboard.

Richard controls the world population via HAARP (harp :catfallen:).

If Aphex doesn't win, then I I hope Deadmau5 wins and tells the audience exactly what he wrote on his Tweeter.

"Thanks and all but this just proves that this show is full of shit - anyone who doesn't think aphex should have clearly won is a joke" *walks off stage*

Haha, I've been reading some of his tweets and he seems like a pretty rad dude.

I've yet to actually hear his music but judging by the kind of scene it falls into, I'm not in a rush to check it out.

yeah both skrilex and deathmouse are really cool guys.

Archived