IGNORED

Maximum Priest

Guest chunky

tracks 1 to 4 stun the ears with their dark brilliance

arrangements, melodies, harmonies, creativity,looseness,funk,wit,eccentricity,technicality all demonstrate excellence

Really? The AE track is my least favorite. Decathlon oxide and the wagonchrist remix are amazing though... Actually the whole ep is amazing but I found the AE mix to be characteristically bland.. one of my favorite eps...

Trash bin release along with Bukake Mindfuck.

fuck off

What's with your constantly negative attitude about every release of every artist? I don't think I've seen you say something positive in all of 2014.

If you don't like this music why don't you join miley.cyrus.net/forums or something?

Sorry if I have standards and taste. I liked MARCHROMT30A so that disproves your point.

You just can't compare Maximum Pisstake to his other works like Port Rhombus, Vic Acid, Big Loada as just a few examples. Besides you're just discovering this music so everything is still novel to u and you're trying to impress the rest of the watmm collective. The last thing of worth Sp put out was Numbers Luscent, fact.

Standards are too low these days.

Sorry if I have standards and taste. I liked MARCHROMT30A so that disproves your point.

You just can't compare Maximum Pisstake to his other works like Port Rhombus, Vic Acid, Big Loada as just a few examples. Besides you're just discovering this music so everything is still novel to u and you're trying to impress the rest of the watmm collective. The last thing of worth Sp put out was Numbers Luscent, fact.

I'm just discovering this music? What?

Are you somehow impaired?

I seem to remember listening to this music as it came out? Maybe a year or two after it came out, but still pretty close. What are you talking about....?

Every post you've made this year has been negative. Find me a positive post of yours and prove me wrong. I'd be surprised, sure. But find me one positive post of yours. I'm sure you will prove me wrong, but still.

I like the first two tracks especially - Decathlon Oxide is a strong track and S:OUT sits alongside Don't Go Plastic and Iambic 5+9 Poetry as Jenkinson Jazz Classixxx

Does the bpm change on the ae remix? Not heard it for ages

I'm just discovering this music? What?

Are you somehow impaired?

I seem to remember listening to this music as it came out? Maybe a year or two after it came out, but still pretty close. What are you talking about....?

Every post you've made this year has been negative. Find me a positive post of yours and prove me wrong. I'd be surprised, sure. But find me one positive post of yours. I'm sure you will prove me wrong, but still.

When it came out u must have been 8. Real talk.

Just go through my post history and you'll find that if something has quality I praise it. You're just a fanboi.

Only track of worth is Underwater Torch but even that one is lame.

Chunky used to be on the mark with his posts, I don't known what happened to him after he disappeared.

I was 11 when it came out and I purchased it in 2002 making me 14. Real talk.

Fanboy? You'd read otherwise as I've been very critical of his most recent releases in all related threads.

You're just constantly going from thread to thread being negative of all releases. There's a difference between being critical and just going from thread to thread slagging these artists.

It's annoying as hell.

Really? The AE track is my least favorite. Decathlon oxide and the wagonchrist remix are amazing though... Actually the whole ep is amazing but I found the AE mix to be characteristically bland.. one of my favorite eps...

The "bland" anhedonia zero-G airlock sound of the AE mix is what makes it such a mindfuck! It's like an alien weird inverse copy of the original trac.

But yeah this EP is gold. Loose, weird, funky Squarepusher = yesplz

The "bland" anhedonia zero-G airlock sound of the AE mix is what makes it such a mindfuck! It's like an alien weird inverse copy of the original trac.

I think I need to give the AE mix another proper listen then! I've skipped it for all of these years.

I think I need to give the AE mix another proper listen then! I've skipped it for all of these years.

Yeah its very sparse and simple but it does kind of mess with your head if you just zone out with it. Alien weird inverse copy is a good description!

Fanboy? You'd read otherwise as I've been very critical of his most recent releases in all related threads.

You're just constantly going from thread to thread being negative of all releases. There's a difference between being critical and just going from thread to thread slagging these artists.

It's annoying as hell.

Gtfo, at 14 you bought Maximum Priest? What kind of 14 year old kid would listen to this? At 14 I was listening to acid, techno, jungle, drum and basses, rave (hardcore) and whatever Aphex Twin I could get back in '97 without the innenet.

If you don't like my critics then just skip my posts, it's not hard, I skip most of your posts because they're so cringe worthy.

You must have cried like a little girl after reading Pitchfork's review of Drukqs.

i love that short track with the guy moaning and it sounds like hes being fried by a microwave or something in some torture room he's locked in

it always makes me lol

Tesko. I love that one too. my sister and I used it on a DVD we were making for her highschool farewell, as the credits music. I'm pretty sure people from her class wtf'd when they checked it out. we also had Port Rhombus as the menu music, and one of the Iambics thrown into the actual videos.

It's annoying as hell.

Gtfo, at 14 you bought Maximum Priest? What kind of 14 year old kid would listen to this? At 14 I was listening to acid, techno, jungle, drum and basses, rave (hardcore) and whatever Aphex Twin I could get back in '97 without the innenet.

If you don't like my critics then just skip my posts, it's not hard, I skip most of your posts because they're so cringe worthy.

You must have cried like a little girl after reading Pitchfork's review of Drukqs.

There's something wrong with you.

I wish you the best.

Yeah, I bought these on the day they were released and thought they were good. Underwater Torch and Iambic 5 are beautiful pieces. Do I prefer albums like Big Loada and Hard Normal Daddy? Yes, but to say they are terrible is simply a matter of taste.

Archived