IGNORED

Afrikan Sciences - Circuitous

Ivan Ooze

check out this awesome tripfuck of an album a fellow forum m8 pointed out :catsalute:

i think autechre fiends might like it. purchased and playing :catcry:

full stream right here

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/22791/1/stream-african-sciences-circuitous

It's in my 'stuff to play' playlist on Google Music but this statement has just moved it up the queue. Love the artwork too.

check out this awesome tripfuck of an album a fellow forum m8 pointed out :catsalute:

i think autechre fiends might like it. purchased and playing :catcry:

full stream right here

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/22791/1/stream-african-sciences-circuitous

awesome astroblack here!! just ordered. I like that this 2014 is ending with great new releases (occult oriented crime and theo parrish for example)

Really impressed on first listen, I can see the Ae influence on some tracks but overall it reminded me more of something I've heard before but can't place. Anyway, I think I want to play this again now.

to me sounds like a mix of a naive theo parrish or omar s crossed with flying lotus. Very cool, i feel like this guy is only gonna get better which is great news.

For me Circuitous is the standout but i look forward to listening properly from start to finish

• 2 years later...

also I haven't listened to the topic album in forever but it's been on my mind lately, there is something special about his drum programming in that dj/rupture sort of way where it can almost feel deceptively straightforward at times, like not exactly generic sounding but like you'll think you've got a handle on it but then a weird twist happens. maybe? it's due for a revisit.

Archived