IGNORED

Squarepusher to unveil 2 new tracks on BBC Radio 1

cear

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also track 1 sounds like "just like heaven" by the cure... or a remix of it

not complaining

Hehe, yeah! Quite a lot of paraphrasing going on there.

Cool tracks, thanks pizza!

Guest bitroast

Runnin Man sounds pretty similar to the second track on 2 remixes by afx Imo

54 cymru beats as fuck.

+ second half of ufablum as fuck.

real nice hearing this style digital squarepusher (very ufabuloom-y in sound production??) with cut up breaks.

aw man yesss this stuff is decent as :) :) :) :)-

The main synth chords on "Untitled" sarting at 01:34 sound like the ones on .000890569 from Analogue Bubblebath 3 starting around 1:58

And it's more noticeable on the alternative version starting at 4:03

Is it me or did he use that melody from that unreleased track Aphex played in Rome in 2002? In the untitled track from 1:36? Only ending it with a cheesy chord change? edit: note to self: nah, don't think it is, but it does sound really familiar somehow...

Running man is really a badass track, still remains of the thin Ufab sound in both unfortunately but I'm definitely optimistic about upcoming stuff again!

These tracks actually sound pretty badass.

This is what ufababoon should have sounded like IMO. Also let's hope they get the mastering right this time around...

It's ufababoon with proper breaks! very nice

I don't understand why you people are so enthusiastic about these two tracks. I consider myself a huge SP fan, but if these two tracks are glimpse into what he's been up to since Ufabulum, I think it's safe to say the man is out of ideas. I don't expect Tom to re-invent the wheel with every record, but this is doesn't even feel sightly refreshing within his own discography,

Archived