IGNORED

Request for tracks

Guest LoveRhino

Guest LoveRhino

As some of you may know I host a jazz radio show in Wellington. I'm doing a one time hosting of another show with more flexible output. If anyone would be keen to have one of their tracks broadcast on the show please reply (or PM) me with a link and some info to impart about you or your track. The show goes out Saturday 3rd Jan so before then I will do my best to accommodate all interested parties should there be any. The show is two hours.

No genre restrictions by the way. Does not have to be electronic or aight but as a personal preference for broadcast summat melodic would be great though banging, raging, ethereal or heck, just about anything.

I also need some of the output to be from an NZ source so Special request to any Kiwis or Wellingtons out there.

This one time I was walking my dog, when I suddenly a flash of light filled the skies. This not being my problem, I walked on without giving it any further thought. After a few minutes of walking, my dog jumped into the rushes, barking furiously. I followed him to see if he'd found anything. What I saw was a glistening piece of rock, ice and diamond, split open like a very big egg. In the middle of it all lay yellow box with black knobs. It looked like a musical instrument, but the writing on it didn't make any sense to me. "The Super PWM", I mumbled, "what on earth would that mean?". The wind picked up, and out of the clouds rose a thundering voice. "Pulse Width Modulation ationation". Gee, that's pretty IDM, I thought by myself. I took the box home and made this track, in honour of the synth gods from outer space.

https://thisjepisje.bandcamp.com/track/super-pwm-bonus-track

Archived