IGNORED

Some crazy shit going down in Sydney?

chenGOD

The comments in that chatroom on the livestream - fucking hell...

Yeah that's fucking mental.

icon_comments_disabled-vflxokpZC.png Chat is disabled for this event.

wololo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comments in that chatroom on the livestream - fucking hell...

Yeah that's fucking mental.

icon_comments_disabled-vflxokpZC.png Chat is disabled for this event.

wololo

Gah, not surprised. It was full of nutcases and spammers anyway.

Does anyone know how many hostages are left? Those poor innocent people :sad:

Hey hey hey let's not jump to conclusions now. Some of those people may not be innocent. There might be lawyers in there for instance

finally, we know a bit about the gunman

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/sydney-siege-hostages-night-of-horror/story-fnqxbywy-1227157361055

the australian sucks ass usually but managed to write an article relatively free of bias for once

Thanks for the paywall. I hope they kill this fuck.

Still no official confirmation on whether Man Moris has been captured or killed.

I'm hearing from a police source that a decision to storm the cafe at this #sydneysiege was unplanned. Gunman shot first. @NewsTalk2UE

RT @LeonieFRyan: Police source says the gunman has been shot. One hostage is deceased. #sydneysiege #2UE

In other news, the hostage situation in Belgium (see first page) turned out to be completely made up by an 18 y.o. kid, who was 'under the influence' when he told the police that people armed with AK-47's were threatening his friend. The people who were arrested when the whole area was sealed off were just his neighbours...

Guest bitroast

the guy sounds like he was a walking westboro baptist church, (ie. chengod nailed it with the "It's one guy, and he's more likely another mentally unstable man" assumption)..

'The self-proclaimed spiritual healer had achieved a degree of notoriety as the author of “grossly offensive” letters sent to taunt parents and relatives of Australians killed by extremism in Indonesia as well as troops who lost their lives in Afghanistan between 2007 and 2009.'

finally, we know a bit about the gunman

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/sydney-siege-hostages-night-of-horror/story-fnqxbywy-1227157361055

the australian sucks ass usually but managed to write an article relatively free of bias for once

Thanks for the paywall. I hope they kill this fuck.

Damn that was a lot of flash grenades, "several people may be dead" fucking fanatics.

Monis pronounced dead @ hospital, he took two hostages with him. Fucker.

Why are you so angry? I honestly don't get it. Do you think killing this guy will do anything to prevent terrorism or get back anyone he might have killed (who knows if the cops didn't accidentally shoot that girl in the confusion)?

I mean yeah the situation is fucked up, but I don't think more anger and violence is going to offer anything toward a longer-term solution, do you?

I'm angry two people who just wanted to buy chocolate lost their lives. Do we know yet if it was friendly fire? The cops went in pretty gung-ho it appeared. And all those flashes going off didn't help visibility.

Guest bitroast

I'm angry two people who just wanted to buy chocolate lost their lives. Do we know yet if it was friendly fire? The cops went in pretty gung-ho it appeared. And all those flashes going off didn't help visibility.

yeah I think it's pretty obvious why you/anyone would be upset or angry over what happened.

in regards to flashes/visibility. apperantly they switched the lights off during the night and hostages ran out during the early morning (still dark) so it would have been dark and borderline no visibility with the flashing as well..

no confirmation on if it was friendly fire or any details yet..

it happening so 'close to home' (ie. cbd of Sydney at choccy café) is pretty scary as well. such an insignificant shitty act. very sad for the people involved and families.

Do you get this angry when people die because of motor vehicle accidents? Prescription drug overdose? Bad reaction to surgery? Drone strikes?

People die all the time, getting angry about it doesn't bring them back.

http://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/world-death-clock.asp

Guest bitroast

Do you get this angry when people die because of motor vehicle accidents? Prescription drug overdose? Bad reaction to surgery? Drone strikes?

mate. :nope:

Mate what?

He's calling for blood. (Which he often does, see virtually all his posts about North Korea).

Yes it's sad. My deepest condolences for the families of the victims.

But anger and sadness are two different emotions, and I don't think anger is warranted here. So I'm trying to understand, why would you expend energy feeling angry?

That's so utterly ridiculous.. When innocent people are killed mindlessly by other people out of pure hatred, it justifiably sparks an outrage about what it says of our humanity in a much stronger way than a death due to a surgery complication lol

Archived