IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I used to cook everything on that menu that wasn't grilled or fried on the flat top. For three years.

If you have any questions just let me know. Don't have any secrets about it though, sorry.

What percentage of the clientele was overweight?

That's a good question. I think the A.M. crowd was actually more overweight more oven than the P.M. crowd. They had ravenous hungry looks on their faces and usually aren't the types that skip breakfast anyway.

If I had to guess, it was about 50%+.

What's interesting is that despite the restarurant's many dishes loaded with flour and breading and maybe a little too much carb for comfort, the rest of the menu was mostly just southern style dishes made from whole ingredients. Their selections are usually pretty wholesome if you pick the right choices. Especially if you're a fat loving low carb person!

That's a good question. I think the A.M. crowd was actually more overweight more oven than the P.M. crowd. They had ravenous hungry looks on their faces and usually aren't the types that skip breakfast anyway.

What's interesting is that despite the restarurant's many dishes loaded with flour and breading and maybe a little too much carb for comfort, the rest of the menu was mostly just southern style dishes made from whole ingredients. Their selections are usually pretty wholesome if you pick the right choices. Especially if you're a fat loving low carb person!

thing i loved @ CB was on sundays after various churches had cleared out their services these folks of all races & cultures would descend on CB for collective munch attacks

it'd be easy to dismiss with war, famine & pestilence in the world, but it was always good eating & good chilling, ideal for bone-jarringly ferocious hangovers too

thing i loved @ CB was on sundays after various churches had cleared out their services these folks of all races & cultures would descend on CB for collective munch attacks

it'd be easy to dismiss with war, famine & pestilence in the world, but it was always good eating & good chilling, ideal for bone-jarringly ferocious hangovers too

Haha yes, Cracker Barrel attracts a wide variety of people. I'm not really loyalty to the company, but i'm glad you enjoyed it. I took pride in my food I made there, and my buttermilk biscuits were absolute perfection. I slaved over those fuckers, all hundreds of them per night. There was a small list of elderly people who would come to cracker barrel just to order a large bag of them. lol

Did you try the biscuits? I forget if British even have a name for these..

oh yes, many's the time, but you wont see biscuits like those here, ever, closest thing is a scone & thats not accurate at all

miss cheesesteaks, hoagies, crabcakes & a cannolis too, although the latter are in some delicatessens

if they were still local & available i'd prob already be dead

Edited by cwmbrancity

putnam10n-3-web.jpg

A proud, pro-gun mom was accidentally shot by her 4-year-old son — just a day after the Second Amendment-loving woman boasted about her tot’s shooting skills. “Even my 4 year old gets jacked up to target shoot with the .22,” Gilt wrote on Facebook Monday during a fiery online debate about guns as a means of self-defense.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pro-gun-florida-mom-shot-4-year-old-son-article-1.2558180

https://www.facebook.com/Jamie-Gilt-for-Gun-Sense-1744733205746202/

lel. bragging about her 4 year olds shooting skills. GTFO with that. 4 year olds cant properly hit a ball off a tee.

But then again, he hit his target...so I may stand corrected.

Edited by olo

putnam10n-3-web.jpg

A proud, pro-gun mom was accidentally shot by her 4-year-old son — just a day after the Second Amendment-loving woman boasted about her tot’s shooting skills. “Even my 4 year old gets jacked up to target shoot with the .22,” Gilt wrote on Facebook Monday during a fiery online debate about guns as a means of self-defense.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pro-gun-florida-mom-shot-4-year-old-son-article-1.2558180

putnam10n-3-web.jpg

lol.

Keep it coming america.

John McGraw (sucker puncher of Protestor @ Trump Rally)

McGraw himself was not shy about defending his alleged actions.
“You bet I liked it,” he told “Inside Edition” when asked about the rally. “Clocking the hell out of that big mouth.” Of the victim, he said: “We don’t know if he’s ISIS. We don’t know who he is, but we know he’s not acting like an American and cussing me … and sticking his face in my head. If he wants it laid out, I laid it out.” He added: “He deserved it. The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don’t know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization.”
[youtubehd]DzU3FLZgIhc[/youtubehd]

Keep it coming america.

“You bet I liked it,” he told “Inside Edition” when asked about the rally. “Clocking the hell out of that big mouth.” Of the victim, he said: “We don’t know if he’s ISIS. We don’t know who he is, but we know he’s not acting like an American and cussing me … and sticking his face in my head. If he wants it laid out, I laid it out.” He added: “He deserved it. The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don’t know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization.”

He's been arrested and charged with assault, disorderly conduct, and communicating threats.

The real fucked up thing about that situation is why security decided to pin the protester to the ground after he had been sucker punched....

Keep it coming america.

He's been arrested and charged with assault, disorderly conduct, and communicating threats.

The real fucked up thing about that situation is why security decided to pin the protester to the ground after he had been sucker punched....

Punches thrown in public to security means 'tackle the nearest innocent black guy', Don't cha know?!