IGNORED

Penryn Space Agency

Penryn Space Agency

Exclusive material from Jodey Kendrick, Aleksi Perälä and a host of other electronic space cadets
Space pilots Krzysztof Oktalski & MafpHew

Penryn Space Agency
The Source 96.1FM, Falmouth, UK
Listen live : TheSourceFM.co.uk
Journey times: 22:00 - 00:00 BST
Every 4th Saturday of the month
Straight up after The King Arthur Crew

Guest jasondonervan

And that track by Jodey was incredible! :braindance:

:beer::yeah:

Glad to have randomly stumbled onto this thread... it's a really enjoyable listen!

Edited by jasondonervan

There were 3 exclusive tracks by Jodey, more to follow next month, cos he's a fucking big man.

We hope you enjoyed tonight's show, thanks for listening, next show is 25th Oct

Tracklistings and boarding information to follow drekkly

Keep listening online now for a rewind of the first 2 shows to take you through to the other side

PSA

There were 3 exclusive tracks by Jodey, more to follow next month, cos he's a fucking big man.

We hope you enjoyed tonight's show, thanks for listening, next show is 25th Oct

Tracklistings and boarding information to follow drekkly

Keep listening online now for a rewind of the first 2 shows to take you through to the other side

PSA

Yeah, I wrote that only after the first track was played :) the other two were equally mindblowing. I hope that you mean the show will be uploaded?

Thanks for the show anyway! Still tuned in :)

I need more penryn space agency in my life. :music: I have one mix which all seems to be tracks of jodeys (i think?)

How can I find the older shows, nothing shows up the sourceFM site for PSA.

Edited by B1000

• 2 weeks later...

Already a heads up - the next episode is due this saturday and I'm not in town :( can someone please record this? Pretty please?

Last time I listened they played all the previous episodes after the new one, I was tuned in to that until I fell asleep around 3am or so in the middle of a mix by Mr. Wilson-Claridge. I'd love to hear that (and the others) again!

i wish i had the time to go proper obsessive archivist on this, would like rips of all these shows, the first one was ridiculous.

I'll do my best to tune and record it (again ;) ).

Do I read this correctly and there is a recording of the first one? If so, gib plz. :cattears:

scroll up

I am confused. Are you referring to the Youtube video? That was from August. Unless I am mistaken the first show in this thread was in September (which is the one I am looking for). Or maybe you are talking about something else and I am just blind...

Edited by kloffy

oh ok, nevermind. where you quoted retrig and andi i think they were talking about the august show, i thought that's what you meant

No worries. I suppose technically the August show would be the very first, so I guess I am really looking for the second one. Anyone?