IGNORED

Penryn Space Agency

Penryn Space Agency

Thanks for the reminder, Herr Jan. I'll do my best to tune and record it (again ;) ).

That would be great man :beer:

sounds like maybe someone can get the second and the third this saturday...?

found this mixcloud, is this a new mixcloud page started by penryn space agency this month? http://www.mixcloud.com/PenrynSpaceAgency/

Ah, cheers for the link. I'm getting some hope from that. They posted here that a tracklist would follow but haven't seen one yet, maybe they're putting everything in one channel in one go. Hope so anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks retrig, love the penryn mixes but could never hear them live.

ah, and it starts with 'Porch' - classic !

"Porch" was actually the last song on the KAC Attack (King Arthur Crew) show just previous to Penryn Space Agency, but I thought it was fitting to leave that at the beginning when chopping it up.

Edited by Retrig

Oh maaaan! Really enjoyed C2 track 4 in full. The snippet was lovely sure but hearing the whole track turned it to a beast. Like it was the case with English Electric those short YT snippets don't make right to the actual tracks. Really hoping the EDM set will be ready to go soon.

Thanks Retrig for sharing this! There were lots of other interesting pieces as well. Could someone tell me what was the Vibert track? I'm Not really a fan of Vibert but loved the tune.

That PSA track at the start of the show (after "Porch") is really wicked! Is it an existing track or completely made for PSA?

The first Vibert track is a new one I think, I heard it before in a set I believe. Might be the track on Halloween Part 2, not sure though!
The second Vibert track they play (+- 30 min. in) is from this upcoming record: http://www.japhy.co.uk/luke-vibert-i-love-acid-003-i-love-acid.html

That PSA track at the start of the show (after "Porch") is really wicked! Is it an existing track or completely made for PSA?

The first Vibert track is a new one I think, I heard it before in a set I believe. Might be the track on Halloween Part 2, not sure though!

The second Vibert track they play (+- 30 min. in) is from this upcoming record: http://www.japhy.co.uk/luke-vibert-i-love-acid-003-i-love-acid.html

Cheers sir :catsalute: ! I was after the first one. Makes me think if I should give Ridmik a chance if Luke's new output is that good. BTW was the EDM C2 PRE4 track a new Jodey moniker? I believe it was said to be Black Orchid or something. Sure it wasn't Black Narcissus. Well we're going to find that out soon in any case.

• 3 weeks later...

*** The 8th of our monthly missions blasts off at 10pm GMT next Saturday 27th December ***

2 hours of electronic beats from your Space Captains Krzysztof Oktalski & MafpHew

Fans of Braindance grab a seat cos we're gonna to take you higher! Wear loose clothing.

Listen live : TheSourceFM.co.uk
FM: The Source 96.1FM, Falmouth, UK

Journey times: 22:00 - 00:00 GMT

Every 4th Saturday of the month

facebook.com/penrynspaceagency

put it in your diary!
Merry Christmas from the Ryn!
Edited by Penryn Space Agency