IGNORED

Penryn Space Agency

Penryn Space Agency

• 2 weeks later...

Mission 026 featuring an exclusive Wisp mix and top exclusives and premieres from Aphex, Alice Piasenn, Visonia, Wisp, Monolith, Terminal 11, dgoHn, Krzysztof Oktalski, Datach'i, Kyam and Venice Calypso.

now live on Mixcloud/penrynspaceagency.com !

Please share, like and all those other social media things that makes the modern world work or we'll lose the will to keep doing it.

Thanks v much Penryn Space Agency for these shows. Only really started listening to them the last couple of months and theyre a treasure trove of riches for fresh new electronic music. A mix of stuff I already love, some completely new stuff and best of all the unreleased/exclusive tracks from Rephlex alumni.

Also somebody needs to pressure Krzysztof Oktalski into releasing his music somewhere, his tunes are always a highlight and there is quite a backlog of them now from these shows.

• 3 weeks later...

It is indeed that time again folks, PSA Mission 027 - 10pm GMT tonight - www.thesourcefm.co.uk .

This month we lost a fellow space explorer, Martyn Mcnelis, AKA Somadril, so tonight's show is a tribute to him. We'll be playing some of his music, favourite tunes and musical tributes submitted by friends - not for the faint hearted! We've got top exclusives from loads of musicians; dgoHn / Jodey Kendrick, Somadril (including unheard versions of his LFO and Smashing Pumpkins remixes), Luke Vibert, Ben Milstein, Alice Piasenn, Krzysztof Oktalski, Shintaro Taketani, Visonia and a bunch of others.

Hope you can join us!

@The CIA - glad you're aboard, Krzysztof has thousands of top unreleased tracks, we do need to do something about that soon. Any suggestions? :)

Also, don't forget Holifair : www.penrynspaceagency.com/holifair . It's gonna be wild.

Edited by Penryn Space Agency

It is indeed that time again folk, PSA Mission 027 - 10pm GMT tonight - www.thesourcefm.co.uk .

This month we lost a fellow space explorer, Martyn Mcnelis, AKA Somadril, so tonight's show is a tribute to him. We'll be playing some of his music, favourite tunes and musical tributes submitted by friends - not for the faint hearted! We've got top exclusives from loads of musicians; dgoHn / Jodey Kendrick, Somadril (including unheard versions of his LFO and Smashing Pumpkins remixes), Luke Vibert, Ben Milstein, Alice Piasenn, Krzysztof Oktalski, Shintaro Taketani, Visonia and a bunch of others.

Hope you can join us!

@The CIA - glad you're aboard, Krzysztof has thousands of top unreleased tracks knocking around, we do need to do something about that soon. Any suggestions? :)

Also, don't forget Holifair : www.penrynspaceagency.com/holifair . It's gonna be wild.

I'm finally in again! Glad to catch the ride again :)

+1 to The CIA, hope more of those Krzystztof tracks emerge, maybe an EP on bandcamp to see which way the wind blows?

That was an amazing ride, really happy I caught that, only heard great tracks, my browser is full of artists and albums to check out now.

Some amazing gems played by that last DJ too :)

<3

Would love to get that list from you ... and the full set...

We'll have to sit down with DJ Unintelligent Gypsy and try and work out as much of the tracklist as possible. We did start by trying to take down titles but it was all a bit of a blur by then. Nice to know who's paying attention - i.e. very few! :) Admittedly, it did go on for 3:30, which is a record for us.

RIP Martyn Somadril, I think it's the send off he would have wanted.

Guest Chesney

It was cracking.

RIP Somadril. Stoked on the unheard stuff from his HD. The SP (quiet) cover was rad.

Edited by Chesney

We'll have to sit down with DJ Unintelligent Gypsy and try and work out as much of the tracklist as possible. We did start by trying to take down titles but it was all a bit of a blur by then. Nice to know who's paying attention - i.e. very few! :) Admittedly, it did go on for 3:30, which is a record for us.

RIP Martyn Somadril, I think it's the send off he would have wanted.

Would love that, only thing I could guess was Tom Dissevelt and two (or more?) Doxa Sinistra tracks, as well as that one track at the start on here https://www.discogs.com/Igor-Wakhevitch-Hathor/release/4237874?ev=rr

Agreed, twas a beautiful show :)

Guest bitroast

that was probably the best PSA so far imo

agreed***, i dont have the opportunity to tune in live often (australia timezone...) but was v happy to land on this one.

absolutely BANGING show (with some ultra nice textual weirdness at the end:^)

***from what little i've had the chance to listen to live

Edited by bitroast

PSA Mission 027 - An extended show this month, a tribute to Martyn Mcnelis (a.k.a. Somadril), now uploaded to Mixcloud / www.penrynspaceagency.com .  Packed full of unreleased tracks, top exclusives and incorporating a mix of classic spaced-out electronic vinyl by the mythical DJ Unintelligent Gypsy.

If you like our mixes please support us by reposting and liking the mix on Mixcloud and sharing the Facebook post - get the word out!

Don't forget the PSA tent at Holifair, the weekend after next!  Hope to see some of you there.

• 4 weeks later...

PSA Mission 028 : Live broadcast 10pm GMT tonight!

Listen live : www.thesourcefm.co.uk or on the Source 96.1 FM if you're in the Penryn/Falmouth area.

Plenty of wild freshness, mostly unreleased or brand new material this month.  Feel free to give us a call during the show : 01326 219020.

Edited by Penryn Space Agency

Listen LIVE now to PSA028 - tonights 2hr mix contains 15 unreleased tracks and only one track that is older than a month.

Lover of hot spacey electronic music - this show is for you.

http://www.thesourcefm.co.uk/radioplayer/console/index.html

http://live.canstream.co.uk:8000/sourcefm.mp3

http://tunein.com/station/?StationId=106843

:)