IGNORED

Erik Truffaz & Murcof - Being Human Being

Guest PaSaul

Just when I thought that 2014 had bought so much good music, one my favourite composer deliver a other intricate piece of work.

While we're all still impatiently waiting for Oceana to be released, this collaboration album might just explain the long delay...

You can ear two track here: http://eriktruffazmurcof.bandcamp.com/album/being-human-being?from=embed

For fuck's sake, Murcof...

you liked it or you didnt liked the two tracks?

He should pull himself together, stop doing whatever it is he's been doing since Cosmos (The Versailles Sessions... what the fuck was that?) and finish and release Oceano.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YAY! Looking forward. Will listen to it on Google Play Music first. I can understand people not loving Versailles. But I like it - must say I like some Henry Purcell stuff, IIRC (not sure, cannot check) he used samples from Dido and Aeneas...

Bought it on Boomkat. The cover is very emotional I think. Question to anybody who has it: is it my gear or is it in the recording? I hear soft crackles in the louder parts of the trumpets. Mid frequencies are always a problem, but it may also be a distortion due to bad production.

Archived