IGNORED

new stuff I'm doing

rixxx

I listened to "10".

Are you planning on finishing that one? Because to my ears it has all the elements it needs already. It's a compact sequence that could perhaps stand only to benefit from a bit of tweaking on the secondary percussion.

It's generally a drag for me, when I'm listening to the ambient opening of an idm track, only to have the mood killed by the onset of heavy drum machines. I'll think to myself, "I was enjoying that! You didn't have to get all quasi-dance on me". And this track avoids that nicely by never moving beyond the initial stage.

I listened to "10".

Are you planning on finishing that one? Because to my ears it has all the elements it needs already. It's a compact sequence that could perhaps stand only to benefit from a bit of tweaking on the secondary percussion.

It's generally a drag for me, when I'm listening to the ambient opening of an idm track, only to have the mood killed by the onset of heavy drum machines. I'll think to myself, "I was enjoying that! You didn't have to get all quasi-dance on me". And this track avoids that nicely by never moving beyond the initial stage.

yeh I need to finish it, I was thinking of getting a melody in there but I think it wont work. I think I just need to play with what I have as you suggest.

yeh I need to finish it, I was thinking of getting a melody in there but I think it wont work.

I know that feeling. I might up with a real solid foundation in less than 30 minutes, then spend ages trying to fit it to my grander vision. Nothing seems to gel, I get bored, leave. Come back months later and go, "hey, that one would be just fine without all the fancy stuff in there".

• 2 months later...
Guest kymppinetti

it felt like your music were threatening me, particularly the track '55552'. but i liked it. :) nice work.

Archived