IGNORED

impakt's internet archive

impakt

:braindance:

I've lost a ton of music due to dead hdd's so transcodes are all I have of certain material :S

You can always find same working disc and swap the plates :X

..also RIP Acid flac? ;p

I’m sorry if asking this makes me a huge toolbox, but any hint as to which releases may be mostly- or entirely-un-transcoded? Want to finally nab some of this stuff but just paranoid (and yeah it probably isn’t audible bla blah) about getting true FLACs when FLACKING.

Much love in Jah

I’m sorry if asking this makes me a huge toolbox, but any hint as to which releases may be mostly- or entirely-un-transcoded? Want to finally nab some of this stuff but just paranoid (and yeah it probably isn’t audible bla blah) about getting true FLACs when FLACKING.

Much love in Jah

All tracks are uploaded in the highest quality I have myself, aka non-transcoded waves when possible. The sad truth is that I've lost much material over the years and these versions are all I have left. So you'll never get them in any better quality, sorry.

Much love in Jah

All tracks are uploaded in the highest quality I have myself, aka non-transcoded waves when possible. The sad truth is that I've lost much material over the years and these versions are all I have left. So you'll never get them in any better quality, sorry.

Ohhhh, I get it. Sorry, I misread your earlier posts. Damn son. Understood.

• 6 months later...

Archived