IGNORED

Funny Pictures 2015 (aka Funny Pictures Part 3)

Joyrex

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yes, i actually fight a lot with my dad about it because he tends to download very high bitrate music and claims it's much better to his ears than regular flac. he does have a decent setup which is very much rationally designed (good soundcard>a mastering processor+micrphophe to measure and eq room>crossover>tri amping for a decent 3 way speakers) without any golden digital cables and shit, but i can't get him to do a proper ABX to make him ditch the 192khz bullshit, it's like he blocks it psychological and comes with all kinds of excuses. i'll probably pull something of the above sort on him.

Sad Clown

765632C0-9E18-4AEB-A1BC-D13C5B1B6DBF_zps

Yeah don't cry for him Argentina, this fucker rolled a stolen truck into a snowbank, and ejecting himself while driving over 100mph from the police.

Aw yeah. Detroit reprezent. Some real good stories from the past week in addition to this. And by real good, I mean terrible.

I don't get this at all - which I'm very relieved about.

then you're missing out on great chunes mate.
Alright I'll give them a whirl, but if I like them you're in deep trouble young man.

541583_379091058922822_62077726466301847

soz, I know violence/people getting hurt triggers you

828947-1_ll.jpg

Cute-little-kittens-550x365.jpg

butt.jpg

look man you can't just wave kitties and butts around and uh

uh think that

uh

butts

lol

i3xi07.jpg

FLOL

"the holiday of a lifetime ended in bowel-bursting disaster when oil engineer John took it upon himself to sexually taunt a male zebra that was around 100 yards from their vehicle."

Archived