IGNORED

J.K. - GEA

Herr Jan

New Jodey Kendrick album coming this February! I already hinted at it in the other J.K. threads, but now it has been announced by WeMe too.

Under the J.K. name, this is a very different project from the man. As you can hear from this first track and by the looks of the artwork it has a very dark vibe. Jodey describes it as follows:

it's so unlike anything i have ever done before, I made it when i was angry and it kinda came out that way! Downtempo angry with breaks and sub bass and field recordings!

Upcoming on WeMe records on 2LP
10906373_574643369338260_297365650027703

sounds as dull and uninspired as all his other work

too much focus on pleasing watmmers with style and cool sounds, not enough time spent on songwriting

yeah this is true. he is puling a ventian snares currently.

https://clone.nl/item34097.html

Limited to 300 copies!

yes but where can we preorder it?

I can't see a buy/preorder button anywhere on that link!

Unfortunately Clone doesn't do pre-orders :( only possible at WeMe HQ:

http://www.mewelesite.be/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&category_id=1&page=shop.browse&Itemid=28&limit=20&limitstart=40

lol doh..

I already preordered this along with the Steve EP like a few days ago.

derpimafreakinidiot

Just ordered this ep, the new Jodey Kendrick album, Steve - Steve EP, and Weme's 10th' anniversary comp all on vinyl..

SCORE

Meh...lemme just say I'm still waiting for JK to put his latest EDM compilations up at bandcamp. I'll give a pass on this one. Not feeling it.

What I like about it is that it sounds like nothing he's put out before. Variations on the theme of trip hop drumming and textured ambient.

Archived