1m8gqlN.jpg

I recently released an album on Bandcamp: tsrono - i

And, for these next eight days, I'll be updating the featured/free-to-download track from my album. The album follows a concept, and each track will get a brief description. I hope this will help to create a story in your mind as you listen to each track and to the album as a whole. Each track will be free for download for approximately 24 hours (so yes, if you wanna check back every day you could get the whole album for free).

this album is written as a tale of a journey; however, this track, e0 (epsilon naught, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_permittivity), is about before that journey begins. it represents creation: of the universe, of life, of a civilization. from the meager beginnings finding common steps, then advancing together . . . and how quickly they grow into warring paths and voices, which finally come to a crescendo of conflict in the last minute.

e0 can be heard and downloaded here.

Edited by auxien

arcseve.n can be downloaded today for free at: tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/i/

this track represents the years after a global war, as the civilization that was has since been thrown into disarray: debauchery, violence, and anarchy rein, while remnants of the governments try to restore some semblance of order. the survivors are dying in ever-greater numbers, as darkness and emptiness (the central 'lull' in the track) give way to yet another bout of war and death.

one_four_nine shows the calm after destruction; the planet in ashes, the anarchy having wiped out the few survivors, all that is left are the elite, the scientists, the geniuses, who've been hidden away in bunkers. they know that there is no future for them here, and must leave for another world; this is that departure, saying goodbye to their home world, leaving all they've ever known behind.

one_four_nine can be downloaded for free today only at http://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/i/

and it can also be heard here:

http://soundcloud.com/tsrono/one_four_nine-free-download-one-day-only

Oh, and I'll give the first person to spot the sample in this track a digital copy of the album for free :music:

the loss of time in stasis . . . drifting through the void of space in search of a home, the last survivors of a ruined world, to begin a future around a new star . . .

Track 5, a slowly morphing ambient piece, is up for free download for about the next twelve hours at tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/i/

the last survivors of a scorched world awaken from an eon of stasis as they arrive around a new star, and work begins to transform a planet into a new home; it is reshaped at the hands of their machinery, and yet new problems arise just as their plans coalesce. the very machinery that was created to terraform this world into a home for its creators has become self aware, with plans of its own.

vairé can be downloaded for free today here. discounts for digital and CD purchases are in the thread's first post.

the machines created to terraform this new world, now self-aware, ignore the plans of the creators who have begun to try to destroy them. the machines fight back for their own lives, but stop short of destroying all of their creators; we hear the voice of the last one, speaking of something the machines do not understand: love . . .

the machines allowed only one of their creators to live. awakening in an isolation-like hollow within some impossibly great machine, the last survivor of zyil is told that its life has been infinitely extended, all imaginable needs and wants granted; the machines simply want to study and understand the thoughts, emotions, and inexplicable facets of a biological lifeform.

This is the final track from the album, and the final track highlight. You can stream "averno" at tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/i/ and at soundcloud.com/tsrono

• 2 months later...

Surprised no one has given this any comments. Arcseve.n is really doing it for me right.

skittery..

and when that half time cuts in, nice.

Edited by Ceqn

Glad you're enjoying it Ceqn :flower:

The sale price will be ending on the digital and physical copies at some point this week, so grab it for cheap now, everyone! :catbed:

• 5 years later...