IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

It would be cool to live in a world where I could try different strains of marijuana to see what I enjoy the most, and to also not live in fear that my productive self-augmentation is going to cause me to lose my freedom.

It would be cool to live in a world where I could try different strains of marijuana to see what I enjoy the most, and to also not live in fear that my productive self-augmentation is going to cause me to lose my freedom.

Move to the PNW. We got you covered.

I want to move to the Pacific Northwest as I went to the skate/snowboarding camp Windells back in the day and I like it out there. I vibed with it

But now I'm high and paranoid about the incoming earthquake that's about to fuck it all up. What about this goddamn earthquake guys?

Edited by Candiru

I want to move to the Pacific Northwest as I went to the skate/snowboarding camp Windells back in the day and I like it out there. I vibed with it

But now I'm high and paranoid about the incoming earthquake that's about to fuck it all up. What about this goddamn earthquake guys?

For reals? We've had a few earthquakes over the years but I didn't hear about a monster one.

Apparently the whole region is overdue for a bad motherfucker, but maybe it's just propaganda to scare people away from moving there, living the good life, and obtaining access to weed greatness. I suspect it may be.

Move to the PNW. We got you covered.

I can't move right now, but I probably will at some point.

If you want to write the next Great American Novel, you need to hit rock bottom with krokodil in order to have that gritty, worldly experience that you struggled to overcome. You will know true pain and yet also true love and when you get on that motorcycle on 3AM on meth, you're living life in the fast lane playing by nobody's rules, man. Go to an old school diner with a pack of cigs rolled up in your sleeve and call the waitress "honey". She'll see the world weariness in your eyes and try to fix you. It's like this every night. Small town after small town and nowhere to go. Everywhere is nowhere when you're a delicate genius teetering on the brink of destruction. When you ride away on that motorcycle and don't look back, the waitress will step outside and watch you leave, wondering about what an exciting dangerous life she could have lived instead.

Krokodil

If only everyone's lives could be this romantic.

I dont smoke.

I dont drink.

Never tryed anything harder than marihuana, which i tryed twice i my life.

But i faq a lot.

Music i my drug of choice...joyce.

dont smoke

dont drink

at least i can fucking thiiiiiink

ican'tkeepup icantkeepup icantkeepup

i'm

out

of

step

with the woooooorld

• 2 months later...

lemon sour diesel + cheese & occasional blu-cheese combos, either in a joint to trek with the chien a couple of night a week, or vape quietly tune sifting

either way the best of sativas & indicas - the full spectrum of both and a fuller hit than hybrids like Jack Herrer offer

glorious

I enjoy a little marijuana here and there, especially since I'm allergic to alcohol and sometimes feel that I could go for a little something something to relax a bit while I'm not busy with something important.

Also, someone mentioned krocodil. I just want to say that nobody should be using krocodil. I read an article about it on the world wide web and krocodil, like most street drugs, will tear your life apart while the people who care about you experience pain and frustration while you continue to take krocodil. I saw pictures and krocodil also destroys the body physically, it's not a pretty site.

I enjoy a little marijuana here and there, especially since I'm allergic to alcohol and sometimes feel that I could go for a little something something to relax a bit while I'm not busy with something important.

Also, someone mentioned krocodil. I just want to say that nobody should be using krocodil. I read an article about it on the world wide web and krocodil, like most street drugs, will tear your life apart while the people who care about you experience pain and frustration while you continue to take krocodil. I saw pictures and krocodil also destroys the body physically, it's not a pretty site.

thanks man

How many stoners have posted twice in this thread, having forgotten they had posted here already

I do that all the time on this board while stoned. Sometimes I'll post something then scroll up and see that I posted the same thing nearly verbatim 6 months prior.

• 3 weeks later...

personally, occasional dabs of high cbd/low thc extract for neuro-pathic pain relief help immensely. Oxycontin is too short lived for relief (although my god it works for 1 good hr), morphine means not being able to drive legally, codeine & dihydrocodeine just bung up yer guts,,,,,,

sooooooooo, letting nature & selective plant breeding do their thang is part of the process

tried to cut right down on pure 1-skin j's and vape instead with an arizer solo, the insidious device as its become known lol, but everything in moderation eh cos i proper likes it i does does

I was a mega-stoner in high school and beyond

Quit smoking for a good 5-7 years

(Just made me paranoid and anxious)

Took it up 6 months ago with my new less-neurotic brain

I don't bug out at all

And it really helps generate ideas

Lately I haven't been smoking

I think because I'm blissed-out on ideas and being in the moment

and late-era Coltrane

(his Final Concert is possibly the most punk thing I've ever heard, especially "my favorite things")

But I still don't know how to roll a joint

And I don't know anything about types of weed and all that

Sent from my pee-pee using poo-poo

good that u left the paranoia behind Limpy, no fkr needs that in their life

if theres 1 thing US legal changes have done is to re-invigorate the research on specific strains

maybe have a nose round some cbd strains (if u have access to them), i use that end of things for pain relief (no joke here) limping round trying to rebuild muscle fiber while exercising, cos it fkn destroys me for a good hour after every session if i dont

i'd prescribe charlotte's web or even some of the British Cheese varietals over any opiate every time for chronic pain relief, cos they wont send u into orbit either if u've got shit to do.....well, the Cheeses might a bit, but as a non-drinker they're def my preferred choice of meds

good that u left the paranoia behind Limpy, no fkr needs that in their life

if theres 1 thing US legal changes have done is to re-invigorate the research on specific strains

maybe have a nose round some cbd strains (if u have access to them), i use that end of things for pain relief (no joke here) limping round trying to rebuild muscle fiber while exercising, cos it fkn destroys me for a good hour after every session if i dont

i'd prescribe charlotte's web or even some of the British Cheese varietals over any opiate every time for chronic pain relief, cos they wont send u into orbit either if u've got shit to do.....well, the Cheeses might a bit, but as a non-drinker they're def my preferred choice of meds

Weed strains have amazing names

It's like if stoners named racehorses

I flipped through a friend's seed catalogue once

And it hilarious

Err, wish I could remember even one to cap this post with...

*Fails*

But yeah it was strange to lose the paranoia

And return to the "floating through space to OK Computer" vibe

That weed had in high school

Actually, shedding my neurotic tendencies has made everything feel all teenager-y again (the good shit, without the drama)

I can get stoned and then go out and do anything

So strange...

Have you tried any (other) natural stuff for pain?

I know there's a few things that've done well in studies

I'm trying to think which ones...

Soma? Kava kava?

I forget know which does what, though

Sent from my pee-pee using poo-poo