IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

I've got a roller but not a nice one like that, I have to invest in one. I have problems in my shins and IT bands. I've been doing yoga for a few years, I should have connected the obvious meditative qualities of weed + yoga. 

For some reason I think we may have already had this same conversation lol.  :facepalm:

Yeah probably. I talk about this a lot.

The change from a soft foam to a hard foam roller is pretty drastic. Hard foam to rumble roller is another level of pain and effectiveness.

I suppose it's worth trying anything to make yoga less boring.

I mean, the entire point is to not think. If you're too hyper-active mentally to clear your mind and be in the moment for yoga you probably need it a lot.

Weed definitely helps that, but also doing yoga that is challenging enough that you don't have the resources to be bored also helps.

sounds a little rapey tbqh fyi byob

just because it's unspoken doesn't mean NO MEANS NO doesn't stand

I mean, I mouthed no MDM. I mouthed it.

Edited by StephenG

arizer air - like a mini-dildo for your brain via mouth flower power

if u just like the occasional flurry, this chap is the tits

i have one of these, luv it

Thinking of picking one of these up at some stage, where did you get yours? See plenty on eBay but dunno how legit/reliable they are.

Thinking of picking one of these up at some stage, where did you get yours? See plenty on eBay but dunno how legit/reliable they are.

gripped here off the great capitalist monolith:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/512009404X/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

the Arizer Solo is mint, but the batteries are a right cunt to replace & the chargers die every few months....however the Air does the same job, bats are 20£ rather than fifty & the chargers/mains/car are cheaper too

The Air has 5 settings as opposed to 7 on the Solo, but tbh its sleek, much more discreet & if u drop it (which will happen) the Air can take more of a bashing

You can use both indoors with windows open/closed & no-one around would smell a thing

Plus the flavours......the flavours.....

it's literally the best thing ever

you end up laying down after 15 min

I can be pushing the stretches more, and it reduces the pain so you can push yourself harder

helps you sort of get in the zone and stop thinking

you zone out and not focus on how much it hurts

rumble-roller-large-2.jpg

Be warned though. It's a practice in enduring pain to use the thing.

:whistling:

Edited by beerwolf

meditation when you're high is the shit. i'm sure it's a violation of several codes of tha zen, but as a teen i would just zone out and listen to the pleasant songs on SAW2 in my bedroom after sneaking a few tokes. i haven't made time for meditation in at least 5 years though, these days i'm basically on my laptop 24/7 and anything that isn't that is viewed by me as a distraction or 'waste of time'.

...so clearly i learned a lot....

LOL

I know what you mean.  "I'm not being productive if I'm just reading some stupid book or watching TV, I have to expand my music collection while simultaneously posting in 3 threads at once and refreshing 5 others that I'm only lurking on"

It'd be cool if you do the Konami Code on WATMM, then next to members' avatars you could see a pic of their rolled joints/spliffs/blunts. Cuz a lot here are good at clinical mixing with music, but somehow I feel like 40% of WATMM members roll the saddest rolls of all time. I don't know why they do, though. Prolly too much convolution reverb.

Also, "Konami Code", autocorrects to "Alfonso Code", so that code might also work.

maaaaaaaaan, i can roll crease-less beautiful creations, only occasionally now due to vapin, but would accept that challenge forthwith

prefer a pure/no baccy (wtf is it w/folks n this dreadful material) 1-skin rizla so they come out like slightly bulbed mind-melt cheroots

let action commence