IGNORED

Lord of The D - Dunstable Trax EP (REW-005.5)

Herr Jan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the mixcloud version the phone calls and other fun talk has been cut out (unfortunately, I might add!)

I agree, that's unfortunate. Anyone got the original version?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I pre-ordered @ Norman Records and they say it is due in for today!

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/154495-lords-of-the-d-dunstable-trax-

Did yours arrive from Norman Records already then?

Was tempted to Pre-Order somewhere else that was slightly cheaper but will have to get from Norman Records if they've already got 'em!

Nope, don't think anyone has them yet.

Record just came from Redeye today, that was fast! And just to confirm what everyone already knows - this is the shit. Kind of newer drumfunk-style atmospherics mixed with old school jungle amen freakouts. Quite wicked

Record just came from Redeye today, that was fast! And just to confirm what everyone already knows - this is the shit. Kind of newer drumfunk-style atmospherics mixed with old school jungle amen freakouts. Quite wicked

damn redeye. how do they do it?

still havent even gotten a shipped email from norman :(

damn redeye. how do they do it?

still havent even gotten a shipped email from norman :(

Mine was shipped from Norman yesterday I think (or this morning) :) not long now!

Archived