IGNORED

Bjork - Vulnicura

kaini

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trananhhung

Everything post homogenic is awful except the soundtrack to dancer in the dark and pagan poetry and it's in our hands.

Everything post homogenic is awful except the soundtrack to dancer in the dark and pagan poetry and it's in our hands.

haha. hhahahaahha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

fuck you

haha. hhahahaahha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

fuck you

This record is going to be ill. Bjork + Arca + Haxan Cloak has to be great.

Guest trananhhung

This record will be as dull as biophilia. She should stop the high concept thing and just deliver baroque pop songs. Those are the ones I like. Everything sounds extremely forced, austere and, wait for it, pretentious.

It's in our hands was her last proper tune. Declare independence wasn't half bad.

Guest trananhhung

As far as I'm concerned, no matter how trendy and leftfield the producers she works with (and she's always late to the party with those) her high concept mentality ruins the albums for me. After this she's releasing an EP with OPN and demdike stare.

I just don't understand how you think pagan poetry is the only worthwhile thing on vespertine-- when it's really the 5th or 6th best track on that album. If you don't think hidden place, unison and undo are life-affirming works of brilliance then I'm afraid your argument is invalid

Guest trananhhung

If you can't tell that pagan poetry is a devastating highlight on that album then I'm afraid your argument is invalid.

Just opinions dude.

I don't actually remember Biophilia, never got much into Volta, but I'm a big fan of everything else she's done. Homogenic and Vespertine are classics.

same here

As far as I'm concerned, no matter how trendy and leftfield the producers she works with (and she's always late to the party with those) her high concept mentality ruins the albums for me. After this she's releasing an EP with OPN and demdike stare.

Tis true that in order to unlock electronic producer level "Lush," you must be invited to remix or work with thome yorke, damon albarn, and/or bjork

Archived