IGNORED

Caribou makes 1000 track playlist.

chenGOD

there's the Ae radio broadcasts, which I see as roughly the same ting.

except a large percentage of what Autechre curated for those playlists was not on youtube, stuff on youtube imo kind of sets the bar a little lower like you can't possibly put together 1000 tracks of seriously curated material, your choices are limited to what people have already uploaded. So yeah Autechre wins again (like 100x times over) . Something feels click-bait generation to me to rely on youtube for any 'best of' or list like this

there's the Ae radio broadcasts, which I see as roughly the same ting.

except a large percentage of what Autechre curated for those playlists was not on youtube, stuff on youtube imo kind of sets the bar a little lower like you can't possibly put together 1000 tracks of seriously curated material, your choices are limited to what people have already uploaded. So yeah Autechre wins again (like 100x times over) . Something feels click-bait generation to me to rely on youtube for any 'best of' or list like this

Or you know, he put together a list of tunes he loves and wanted to share. And he also asked for people to share music with him, so I'd say go ahead and upload some shizz to youtube and share it.

This isn't like a buzzfeed "article" - i'm not getting the click-bait generation feels.

Archived