Ordered it from bleep 11th feb :)

DERP!

Just checked my bleep account I had already pre-ordered it too.

Does anyone know how to cancel a preorder off bleep? as much as I'd love to I can't afford $60 for the same ep twice haha. Plus, someone else deserves to have a copy.

edit: nvrmnd found how to cancel bleep order.

stephen, every fucking time i read you order stuff it ends in you forgetting that you've already ordered it years ago

wtf is with your memory, you dont even smoke joints, common dude! :emotawesomepm9:

you must have so many doubles, what you do with them?)))

lol I have a shelf for my doubles.... I'll give them away some day. =)

I used to have a major drinking problem so my short term memory is like swiss cheese. It's getting better though lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my record arrived today, lovely little ep and a nice birthday present. (it also came with my THIRD copy of the cygnus flexi, like wow they mustve made a lot of these)

these are sounding nice... when i hear Monolith i imagine there's some type of magical aphex twin/tuss keyboard, and these are like the demo songs on it. kinda generic feelin'

Haha, that creates some funny visuals in my head. :biggrin:

Anyway, got this in the mail the other day and gave it a couple of spins today. His best EP so far, I think. Still a bit samey and safe (and again, the tracks are pretty old by now, right?), but pretty cool anyway.

these are sounding nice... when i hear Monolith i imagine there's some type of magical aphex twin/tuss keyboard, and these are like the demo songs on it. kinda generic feelin'

Haha, that creates some funny visuals in my head. :biggrin:

Anyway, got this in the mail the other day and gave it a couple of spins today. His best EP so far, I think. Still a bit samey and safe (and again, the tracks are pretty old by now, right?), but pretty cool anyway.

wait, are you talking about the Aphex soundcloud dump there?

Dave has to be one of my favorites of the past several years. Hope I can snag one of these vinyls before they're all gone.

This arrived. I like this direction. First impression sounds like monolith collaborating with photodementia with a slight wink to the analords. I will be playing this lots.

Guest mrgerbik

Dave has to be one of my favorites of the past several years.

same. all his work since "welcome" is pure gold for me.

Guest bitroast

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

just arrived today.

accidentally started listening at 33 and first track sounds IMMENSE at slow speed ... kind of realised on later tracks it was wrong speed and started from scratch at correct speed. ... this ep is amazing. was loving the time ep/lp but god damnit this stuff sounds so fresh and god damn wicked *u* !!!!!!!!!! it's like up beat party photodementia ???? heavily recommended to any one who hasnt jumped on board the mnlth band wagon yet >.> ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

This is fucking excellent, Dave keeps getting better and better. Really glad I jumped on this at the last minute - near as I can tell, it's sold out pretty much everywhere now!

• 3 weeks later...

Great release!Flektro,Traffic and Gemswon in particular are huge!That Flektro main bassline ,man,so fat and sexy!Anyone has an idea which synth he used for it?

Archived