IGNORED

Palace Posy

zlemflolia

a middle aged balding man with thick rimmed glasses and a mustache sits at a gnarled pine desk typing his newest movie stranscript on a typewriter. he looks outside the window and wishes people understood his superior music taste. he needs an afternoon boost so he gets on his italian motor scooter and rides to starbucks trying to avoid the gaze of the common molassess. after a long wait in the line feeling like he wants to shave his entire body from the disgusting plebs whose breathed out air has defiled him, he snatches his double frappamocha latino, gluten free

the moment of extasy this man experiences is now filling his mind with euphoria - he whips out his iphone 9s and sends a tweet to his friends of his newest drink

this is when palace posy comes in

Apple, live life

a middle aged balding man with thick rimmed glasses and a mustache sits at a gnarled pine desk typing his newest movie stranscript on a typewriter. he looks outside the window and wishes people understood his superior music taste. he needs an afternoon boost so he gets on his italian motor scooter and rides to starbucks trying to avoid the gaze of the common molassess. after a long wait in the line feeling like he wants to shave his entire body from the disgusting plebs whose breathed out air has defiled him, he snatches his double frappamocha latino, gluten free

the moment of extasy this man experiences is now filling his mind with euphoria - he whips out his iphone 9s and sends a tweet to his friends of his newest drink

this is when palace posy comes in

Apple, live life

Lol

It does feel out of place for me. From Gemini to Collapes, TH flows perfectly, i remember feeling surprised with the direction of PP and Split Your Infinities seems to take this album. They both sound way too cheesy, almost like it was an over polished old tunes tune wedged in the middle of TH.

The use of vocals in PP and is underwhelming for me. i guess i can't help comparing it to Telephasic Workshop, just not even close to soundin half as good.

I liked TH, it might've reached the heights of TCH, but overall it's flow lets it down in a big way for me.

My problem is that it just barges in with at full power after collapse's emotional finality.

Remove it an re-release it as a single.

Mike Sandison said in an interview about Tomorrow's Harvest:

"For example, in the mid-’80s there was a fashion for inappropriately positive or uplifting synthesizer music in grim sci-fi and horror films, so that was certainly something we were going for."

I think he's talking about Palace Posy here, so this track sounds out of place intentionally.

"For example, in the mid-’80s there was a fashion for inappropriately positive or uplifting synthesizer music in grim sci-fi and horror films, so that was certainly something we were going for."
I think he's talking about Palace Posy here, so this track sounds out of place intentionally.

I'd like a movie example of this

I'd like a movie example of this

Xtro (1983)

Guest Chesney

It is one of the hooks of the album and the least BoC but I really like it.

As for reporting because of opinion? How ridiculous, I should report you Owl for taking up so much space with your sig ;)

Archived