IGNORED

Quaristice promo poster?

nazca

A friend of mine is a huge ae fan and a few months ago he lost many belongings in an apartment building fire. One of those possessions was the Quaristice promo poster that I bought for him awhile ago. Anyways, he's had a rough few months and his birthday is coming up. I'd really love to buy him that poster again like deja vu, but it's out of stock at Bleep.

Does anyone happen to know where this poster can be found? Or is anyone willing to sell one?

I greatly appreciate the help.

A friend of mine is a huge ae fan and a few months ago he lost many belongings in an apartment building fire. One of those possessions was the Quaristice promo poster that I bought for him awhile ago. Anyways, he's had a rough few months and his birthday is coming up. I'd really love to buy him that poster again like deja vu, but it's out of stock at Bleep.

Does anyone happen to know where this poster can be found? Or is anyone willing to sell one?

I greatly appreciate the help.

bleep.com has them

Guys, they have a picture up still, so they've obviously got that one left at least.

170.jpg

Maybe they'll sell you the picture of the poster, and you can get that blown up and printed out poster size?

yes, try bleep but remember that lying on the back is a favourite position for many, especially for the first enema of a session. This way you have a feeling of more control and it is easier to adjust the little tap for the water flow. you can watch the bag slowly deflate and you can also watch the abdomen expand as the water enters the colon. you will probably be most comfortable if the knees are raised. you will first see the belly swell very low, just above the crotch, as the sigmoid expands. then you will see the left side start to bulge as the water enters the descending colon.

you'll be in a position to massage the bowel as well as feel the shape and position of your colon. good luck, op!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm telling you, bleep is the way to go!

you never know for sure until you bleep.

once bleep always bleep.

bleep is a safe bet.

better bleep than sorry.

edit: try bleep too

edit2: just google 'bleep'

• 1 month later...

yes, try bleep but remember that lying on the back is a favourite position for many, especially for the first enema of a session. This way you have a feeling of more control and it is easier to adjust the little tap for the water flow. you can watch the bag slowly deflate and you can also watch the abdomen expand as the water enters the colon. you will probably be most comfortable if the knees are raised. you will first see the belly swell very low, just above the crotch, as the sigmoid expands. then you will see the left side start to bulge as the water enters the descending colon.

you'll be in a position to massage the bowel as well as feel the shape and position of your colon. good luck, op!

lol

Hate to rub salt into the wound, but I bought the last one. It was up for sale for fucking years. Set it in a nice aluminum frame.

Pukka.

It's yours for a squillion dollar.

Archived