dave smith poophet 6

roland triple breed motherfucker

arturia doorstop

akai deadwolf

korg cashgenerator

moog ripoff 57

klagulala klooglark sequentizerpop

nice, would fit right in my studio

(korg sq 1, gonna buy lots of them for real)

safe

I wish there was something at Namm that has me excited... But there isn't.

Wish list:

Virus Ti update... Software or hardware would do

Machinedrum mk3... Love mine but the sequencing features of their newer stuff make the original feel very dated

Nord Drum 3... Individual outputs for each voice... That's all I want

Nord Module G3, because Ill never let this one go

Guest fiznuthian

lollin' at george michael playing the beatstep in a black room with sunglasses

lol, is that real george? i can't tell..

I think i might have to get an Korg sq-1.

Forgive me if its a stupid question but will/would i be able to use the sq-1 to sequence my mc202? would come at a great time cause i was considering selling it because it was slowly leaving my workflow habits but if i can use a little sequencer like thie (or 2) it might just come back as one of my favourite tools again.. Im guessing through the cv ill be able to control it??? i dont really understand cv and gate stuff in all honesty.

If not ill have to get one to play with the monotribe. pretty damn good nam thie year actually.

I think i might have to get an Korg sq-1.

Forgive me if its a stupid question but will/would i be able to use the sq-1 to sequence my mc202? would come at a great time cause i was considering selling it because it was slowly leaving my workflow habits but if i can use a little sequencer like thie (or 2) it might just come back as one of my favourite tools again.. Im guessing through the cv ill be able to control it??? i dont really understand cv and gate stuff in all honesty.

If not ill have to get one to play with the monotribe. pretty damn good nam thie year actually.

I'm not sure but if there is a cv input and a gate input on the 202 then yes it will be possible.

202 external cv is processed by the cpu, which causes a delay

so the cv out of the sq1 will be delayed by the chip inside of the 202 before it affects the pitch of your 202

you need to get a mod done if you dont want that delay

I'm torn : I want/need to keep my set-up limited to a few carefully chosen pieces of gear... yet some of the gear showcase this year at NAMM make me drool.

Damn, the P6 and desktop MS20 :catnope:

I have to save for a Rytm first...

I'm torn : I want/need to keep my set-up limited to a few carefully chosen pieces of gear... yet some of the gear showcase this year at NAMM make me drool.

Damn, the P6 and desktop MS20 :catnope:

I have to save for a Rytm first...

yes that desktop ms 20 is sexy as fuck ! but the price :catcry:

Archived